• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for active longterm rp partners!

Diaval

hello :)

im here once again looking for new and interesting stories~
I'm 24 , female and from germany , i would prefer my rp partners to be at least 18+ as well ...
you dont need to worry too much about spelling and grammar- as long as i can understand what you want to say its fine : ) ; english is not my mothertounge and even though i always try my best - mistakes do happen..

i usualy write here on rpnation but if you prefer other sides just tell me and i will see what i can do ^^

you can find a list of fandoms and also some originals plots below ; I prefer using ocs , but of course you can choose whoever you want ( ocs or canon, its all up to you )

Fandoms

• Bleach *********
  • my Hero academia
  • One piece *currently not looking*
  • Pokemon ( gijinkas or mystery dungeon like ) *currently not looking*
  • Steven universe ( i know im trash XD )
  • Dc *currently not looking*

I love angst and drama , action, mystery, adventure...anything realy except for everyday/school settings

about my style of rping:

- i usualy write in third person, past tense ; but i can also switch to a script style if you prefer

-no onle liners! I will try to match the lenght of my replies with those of my partner , but i will absolutely not do onne liners or one word responses! usualy i will write at least 2-3 paragraphes ( or up to 2 pages, depending on the story and partner in crime XD )

-I will try to reply at least once a day; I would tell you in advance should i be gone for longer . i dont ghost people ....

- no godmodding or mary sue characters! sorry i have to put this here but i did make some.....bad experiences in the past.... o:

Last edited:
Hi! I'm not the best when it comes to multi-paragraph roleplay, but I've been dying to do a pokemon gijinka rp! hmu?

Hi! I'm not the best when it comes to multi-paragraph roleplay, but I've been dying to do a pokemon gijinka rp! hmu?

hello :')
well we could also write shorter replys like 1-2 paragraphes, thats no problem, i just dont like one liners xD did you have a plot in mind ? ( also, feel free to send me a pm! )

Jkjkjk um bleach? although i would do naruo rn

bleach sounds great XD do you have ocs ? or an idea for a plot? ( Im not up to date with naruto right now and dont have any characters for it ... o: well...i have on , but i didnt get to use him in ages XD )

Yes and *dabs* yes it oki!
bleach sounds great XD do you have ocs ? or an idea for a plot? ( Im not up to date with naruto right now and dont have any characters for it ... o: well...i have on , but i didnt get to use him in ages XD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back