• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for active 1x1 Romance rps (Open to most plots)

SlasherBasher

At this point I’m willing literally hear out and play any romance themed/involved plots you have. From anime/fantasy adventure to more realistic slice of life plots. I prefer them to be more angsty/dark themed if possible.

All I ask is be active, reply back and forth (when your on.) not saying you gotta be on everyday or reply constantly but when your on and ready to rp let’s match or try to reply lengths and have good paced back and forth reply’s. I’m not into the longer once a day or less replying. Can’t get into the emotion like that and makes good dialogue hard.

No one liners, I try to match but as long as you give me something to work with I usually average 2-3 paragraphs. Can go more rarely less unless your feeding me like 2-4 line reply’s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back