• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Ace Attorney or Mystic Messenger Partner!

Vernorexia

Noodle
Hi, can call me Athena! I'm pretty literate, as I've been roleplaying for about four years. I enjoy more detailed roleplay. I'm usually on once a day, and try to respond at least once. Maybe more if that day isn't too busy. I love kik and Google docs and will be happier writing there. I am mainly interested in an Ace Attorney roleplay or a Mystic Messenger Roleplay. I'd prefer the role of the female, but there are exceptions, don't be afraid of asking.

For Mystic Messenger, here's the stuff I'd like to do. have my own MC character named Tessa I'd like to develop further by roleplaying. Don't worry, she's not shallow or a Mary Sue! I absolutely love Zen, and the Zen route is the only one I've done yet being new to the fandom. I love Seven too, so if you wanna be him, sure. Basically I'd be fine with you being anyone but Jumin. I have a whole lot of ideas for whatever you do. If you don't want roleplay with an MC I do a decent Jaehee.

Hey, by the way, at this link I have a thread searching for a group of a Mystic Messenger AU: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/mystic-messsnger-au-group.322080/ Definitely take a look if you are interested!

For AA I'll do many different mxf pairings. I love Athena and Simon and Athena and Apollo. Maybe even Maya and Nick? I'll also do love triangles or some plot that involves us doubling up characters. Angst and romance in a roleplay is always a plus. I have many plots for Athena and Simon, but none for other ships. I do have a plot of a love triangle between Athena, Simon, and Apollo. And I actually have an idea for Trucy x OC. I'd be Trucy, I like to be her too. I even have a plot about a Steven Universe AU if you're into that thing. I also have a few basic plot ideas for making our own cases, and I'd like help expanding on them. Could possibly be a group. So message me if you're interested! Also, spoilers are a big deal for me. I accidentally played Dual Destinies first, and am now currently playing the first one.

But if you're wanting to do non fandom, I guess that's okay. It has to be fantasy though. I'm especially fond of human x supernatural. But I'm pretty open to any ideas if they have a good thought out plot. I also like wordbuilding. And those are my main fandoms, but I also love Ava's Demon, Ghost Trick SVTFOE, and Gravity Falls.

Last edited:
You don't seem to be getting a lot of luck... I can't really help with your fandom either, since I don't really know it (never played the games, not even watched the anime)... Maybe we can do an original fantasy though?

Ace attorney! I'd love to join in your RP! XD I don't mind playing any character! I've finished most of the games tho, I'll try to keep the spoilers to a minimum!

Heya! I would love to play with you, but I can only play Klavi because he's the one that suited me the best. And that will like.. clash? Lol. ;;

Heya! I would love to play with you, but I can only play Klavi because he's the one that suited me the best. And that will like.. clash? Lol. ;;
No that'll be fine, he's so cute! The only problem is what will the plot be like? And who do you want to ship him with?

No that'll be fine, he's so cute! The only problem is what will the plot be like? And who do you want to ship him with?

Usually I ship him with Apollo, but I have mixed feelings with the ship. So, not really I guess. I don't know who to ship him with. I just like him. Lol.

And about the plot. If you want to, we can discuss it via PM.

Are you available for a MysMes RP? i was thinking we both could play female roles, but we can each play the "opposite" male role. I don't know if you're up for it or not.

Are you available for a MysMes RP? i was thinking we both could play female roles, but we can each play the "opposite" male role. I don't know if you're up for it or not.
Doubling up? Sure! It'll depend on which guy you want me to play though, I haven't learned how to do them all yet.

Doubling up? Sure! It'll depend on which guy you want me to play though, I haven't learned how to do them all yet.
Well, I'm okay with you playing anyone, really. It depends on who you are most comfortable with. I enjoy all of the characters. You an have first pick of who you want me to play, so it's a bit easier.

Well, I'm okay with you playing anyone, really. It depends on who you are most comfortable with. I enjoy all of the characters. You an have first pick of who you want me to play, so it's a bit easier.
If you're good with it, I'd absolutely love you to be Zen.

If you're good with it, I'd absolutely love you to be Zen.
That's fine with me. In fact, in another roleplay I did with a group a while back, I played Zen. So I definitely have some experience playing him, so there should be no complications.

Who would you feel most comfortable playing?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back