• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a writing buddy

Imaginarium

The Wandering Mind
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello.

Due to our global case of Covid-19, I am stuck at home due to prevention measures (mandatory homeworking). As such, I have a lot of free time to write again. I am looking for someone who wants to write at a relatively slow pace, like a post per day or so, since I have other activities that require my attention at times. I am usually wandering about the internet during Central European office hours and evening hours.

I am looking for the following sort of settings:

- Humanity Fuck Yeah! / Humans are Space Orcs: A sort of sci-fi setting I proposed in the past, which has somehow become a rather successful subreddit. Don't know how or why but it's a neat setting for some ludicrous adventures with bog standard humans and aliens who 'can't even'. Preferably some sort of space adventure with comical elements.

- Eldritch horrors: A Lovecraftian adventure filled with tentacly sea-people, ghouls and other unfathomable crazies.

- The Cyberpunk and the witch: Technology vs magic? Multiverse? Could be anything, really.

- Some good ol fantasy or dark fantasy: pretty much the good old standard adventure RP.

Thanks for reading this short message and I wish you a pleasant rest of your day, however long that may be. :)

Dark fantasy is enticing.... Perhaps we could form a partnership?

Such bad luck you're stuck at your home due to the virus! Well at least now you could RP a little easier;-)

Yes, very bad luck indeed. * Living the introvert dream over here * Feel free to message me, since I haven't been around so long my post history seems to have reset itself and the site thinks I'm new here.

Ahaha, indeed the introvert dream :p Morelike the cavemen dream, I guess ;-) Yes, I will Pm you in a sec.

I like the idea of technology & magic. I once had an RP where there were two worlds, one that had magic and was basically a medieval fantasy world, and the other was a sci-fi setting with a futuristic planet Earth, robots, and much more. Lots of ways to play around with this idea. What if the magical princess of the fantasy world is sent over to the sci-fi world by her parents for her own safety as the evil wizard is taking over the fantasy world? What if a mad scientist in the sci-fi world is trying to create a virus to infect all robots and take over both worlds? What if both worlds simply don't get along with each other and they end up declaring war on each other? Lot's things we can do. Like the idea?

Hello, I with also have a lot of time off due to the COVID 19 precautions moving all my college classes from in person to online. I am interested in possibly working out a plot together if you wouldn't mind me shooting you a PM?

Hello, I with also have a lot of time off due to the COVID 19 precautions moving all my college classes from in person to online. I am interested in possibly working out a plot together if you wouldn't mind me shooting you a PM?
Feel free to do so

I like the idea of technology & magic. I once had an RP where there were two worlds, one that had magic and was basically a medieval fantasy world, and the other was a sci-fi setting with a futuristic planet Earth, robots, and much more. Lots of ways to play around with this idea. What if the magical princess of the fantasy world is sent over to the sci-fi world by her parents for her own safety as the evil wizard is taking over the fantasy world? What if a mad scientist in the sci-fi world is trying to create a virus to infect all robots and take over both worlds? What if both worlds simply don't get along with each other and they end up declaring war on each other? Lot's things we can do. Like the idea?

Hmm, perhaps but I was thinking about a smaller scaled setting for this one. Like just someone accidentally ending up where they don't belong or somesuch :)

Hmm, perhaps but I was thinking about a smaller scaled setting for this one. Like just someone accidentally ending up where they don't belong or somesuch :)
We can do something like that too! Perhaps a magical princess from a fantasy world ends up in a sci-fi setting, and she tries to fit in, but has no real understanding of how things work here. Or we could do the contrary with a robot repairman from a sci-fi background getting trapped somehow in a medieval fantasy world. A small scaled setting can work too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back