• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a world war 1 era-RP

Rocket Strike

I'm currently looking to do a world war RP with other nations. I will provide a map of the world or a fantasy world map for each nation to claim territories.
For example:
Nation A: "I want the territory of so-and-so and I want my territory color to be blue" then I would fill in the map according to the specifications. I was thinking we could set up a plot after the recruiting. Please don't click away if this is flawed. Let me know if this system is bad and I'll fix it. Also, please state your nation name, flag, military units, and government type and currency.
I look forward to roleplaying this!

it would be nice if it was on another world with different terrain features and nations

seems like naval warfare would be the big thing

not sure yet, interested in what the lores gonna be though

It was still a thing circa mid-November, hopefully it's still a thing as of early December?

Because I'm interested. So we could have fictional nations? I have one in mind.

EDIT: Looked at the map. The The continent named Anea - isn't that from the Ace Combat video games? Sounds familiar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back