• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a Vampire RP Partner!

rootz2000

Really want to play a human & vampire role-play with someone! I really want to dig into the horror and moral ambiguity of vampires, while also showcasing the friendship and care that our characters would have for each other. I'd prefer to play the human, but I could careless in all honest! I'm Male, and don't care about the gender of the other person, I mainly want this to be a story about friendship.

Really want to play a human & vampire role-play with someone! I really want to dig into the horror and moral ambiguity of vampires, while also showcasing the friendship and care that our characters would have for each other. I'd prefer to play the human, but I could careless in all honest! I'm Male, and don't care about the gender of the other person, I mainly want this to be a story about friendship.
I would love to joi !!!

It would be nice to roleplay, if its still open, if not then im ok with being friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back