• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Twisted Wonderland roleplay (Always open) (Doubles welcome)

CookieCrim

Tired Writer
Since my last search thread was unsuccessful, I decided to make a new one. I'm looking for a Twisted Wonderland roleplay and I'm really hoping to find one!!

I preferably like to do canon x canon, but I'm one to doing oc x Canon also and will double up.

I can play pretty much any character, but here are the characters in dying to play

Epel
Jade
Ruggie
Riddle
Lilia

Lastly, here are the canon x canon ships I'd like to do!

Epel x Vil
Vil x Neige
Riddle x Floyd
Jade x Azul
Malleus x Leona

I'm open to doing any canon ships you'd like to do also! And for oc pairings, it just depends on who you can play for me!

so if you're interested then just reply to this thread or shoot me a pm! I also have Discord if you prefer to roleplay on there, just ask for it!

Since my last search thread was unsuccessful, I decided to make a new one. I'm looking for a Twisted Wonderland roleplay and I'm really hoping to find one!!

I preferably like to do canon x canon, but I'm one to doing oc x Canon also and will double up.

I can play pretty much any character, but here are the characters in dying to play

Epel
Jade
Ruggie
Riddle
Lilia

Lastly, here are the canon x canon ships I'd like to do!

Epel x Vil
Vil x Neige
Riddle x Floyd
Jade x Azul
Malleus x Leona

I'm open to doing any canon ships you'd like to do also! And for oc pairings, it just depends on who you can play for me!

so if you're interested then just reply to this thread or shoot me a pm! I also have Discord if you prefer to roleplay on there, just ask for it!
Hi, I don't know if you're still down, but I would love to do a Malleus
X Leona RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back