• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Tony

AmazingSpider

Hhi! I'm looking for an Irondad rp! I am 21 and ask for 18+ partners only just to make myself more comfortable. I currently have Covid-19, so I don't know how active I will be, just depends on how I feel every day. When I get back to work, I work night shift, meaning replies will be unpredictable from 8pm to 10am central time Wednesday through Monday. I like to think I am literate, I'm not super picky on response lengths as long as you give me something I can work with. I play Peter Parker, and the roleplay will always be strictly platonic. I prefer angsty stuff, but fluff is nice too. Any characters besides Tony and Peter I am happy to switch off depending on who they're talking to, just so one of us isn't talking to themselves while the other sits around. I have a few prompts but I'm happy to look at any prompts, I have a post-far from home au, 2 post-homecoming prompts, and an endgame AU. They aren't the greatest written prompts, I have been battling writer's block when it comes to prompt writing but I promise I can keep things interesting. I have no triggers, and tend to play things that are heavy lined with mental illness as this is my creative outlet for my own issues. Please message me if you're interested, sorry this was so long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back