• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

xCourtofDreamersx

The Devil Wears Laces
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(Since I keep running into this problem on here, do not start an rp with me and waste my time. If you can't compromise and want it your way instead of comprising, then run along.)

Rules~
My Rules are usually the same and will probably never change.

Rule One:
I feel more comfortable rping with some that are at least three years younger than me or around my age. Anyone younger is going to be iffy, but we shall see?

Rule Two:
Drama is most welcome, but please do refrain from being a drama queen. Don't start your roleplay off with kidnapping or something aggressive. Like woah, calm down there sir or madame!

Rule Three:
I will not suffice with one paragraph. I write my responses up to four or five paragraphs, maybe more depending on the content that is given. I will not settle with one-liners or one paragraph. No asterisks either which are these > *. We aren't going there either. If you can't write a decent detailed response, then how do you expect our roleplay to go?

Rule Four:
~I have certain Triggers that I would not like to be reminded of. So, please do keep that in mind for me and others who also had a dark time. Thank you. We all experience this in some ways and some people include family, friends, relatives, and even siblings.

Triggers List:

Abuse

Cutting

Drugs

Depression

(Do not even refer to these as I will quit the roleplay instantly.)

Rule Five:
~Don't be a mind-reader. It's annoying. You got what my character is doing and thinking on its own. Now, it's your turn to respond as a character would in that situation or whatever environment that they are put into. As long as it's not mind-reading. xD

Rule Six:
~Under no circumstances, do you tell me how to control my own character. I will not put up with it. Don't control my characters and I won't control yours. Agreed? Now, if we are teleporting or doing something that requires movement. Then you can move them as you want. Just try not to control the character. I know I find this hard as well and have to think outside the box. I do try my best to not tread on anyone's toes and that's all anyone can do. Try your best and be you!

Rule Seven:
No OP. That includes Mary-sues or Gray-sues. No one is perfect. Everyone has flaws and that means the Cheerleading Captain as well.

Rule Eight:
~I am 100% supportive of the LGBTQ community. <3 I will only do MxM, MxF, and FxF.

Rule Nine:
I play Male and Female. (Because I am that talented. xD) If we decided to play both females, we will be doubling up that way it's fair for both of us and not taking advantage of one another. Plus, I don't get stuck playing one gender. Now, let's say you play a male more than a female which is perfectly fine. Fine. No worries at all. We can do that. If you are a male and you play only one gender then that's fine too. Hopefully, I got all that cover and clarified for everyone to understand this. xD

Rule Ten:
For the love of gods and goddesses, please communicate with me and don't just assume that I will like one idea or anything. Partners discussed problems and addresses issues. I am busy too. I do not like being pushed or accused or even stalk. Thank you very freaking much!

Time Zone:
Central Time Zone

Time Eras:

Modern Times
Medival
Fantasy
Victorian Era
Edwardian Era
Historical Fiction Era

Genres That Are Old, but Familiar to Me:
Supernatural
Gifted Human-beings
Mafia World
Realistic (Mundane Realistic World)
Forbidden Romances
Outlaw (Western)
Medieval
Angel and Demons (Princes of Hell and Archangels)
Magical World

Things that do not interest me at all:
Anything related to Science
Professor and Student (Overused)
Apocalypse Crap
Zombies
Master and Slave (Even if it's PG-13)
Maids (Overused)
Abnormal Things
Drugs (One is lenient because it's being legalized)

Book Fandoms:
A Court of Thorn and Roses Series
Throne of Glass Series

Fandoms:
Marvel
Game of Thrones (Lost interest in this one, but I am willing to try it out again)
Teen Wolf (I'm on Season 5)
Reign (I'm on Season 3)
Once Upon a Time
Sherlock
Shadowhunters (The Infernal Devices, The Last Hours, The Mortal Instruments, The Dark Artifices)
The Vampire Diaries (On Season 5)
The Originals (On Season 2)

Anime Fandoms:
Bleach (I am past the Aizen part and into that creepy scientist person with his daughter or whoever she is)
One Piece
Assassin Creed
Meji Toyko Renka
Fairy Tail
Snow White With The Red Hair (We can do something like it.)

Ideas that might interest you guys:

Pirate CaptainxNoble Recruit
Queen or KingxMistress
QueenxPersonal Knight
The SpyxEnemy
The ElfxThe Human Knight
Arranged Marriage between a Mage and Norse Warrior (NorsexRoman)
GamerxGamer (In-game)
The Vampire PrincexThe Witch (A little twist with this one)
The Inquisitor WitchxHalf-Demon
AngelxDemon
Rising Actress (Bad Past)xDetective

(Hopefully, I can interest others that are willing to roleplay and not ghosted or leave on month's end.)

Last edited:
Marvel or i was thinking modern days but make it like them famous with actors and things like that if you get what i mean

Hey!
Are you particularly interested in any kind of Marvel or One Piece rp? If so I would be happy to dm you and discuss further! (As well as introduce myself ^^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back