• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a team of heros

Yeah, I like the race. However, if I use that race... I'm going with swashbuckler rogue path.

Is that alright?

Haaah. Nevermind about DnD Beyond. I'd have to buy the right to access that race.
Let's see if I can do a PDF. :/

Haaah. Nevermind about DnD Beyond. I'd have to buy the right to access that race.
Let's see if I can do a PDF. :/
You can buy the class/ race individually or you can just input the info into a pdf: there are plenty on google

no but i'l Look forward to it...actually could you explain some of it to me so I would get the premise of it please?

no but i'l Look forward to it...actually could you explain some of it to me so I would get the premise of it please?
Sure. The premise is that your character has stats. These stats indicate what your character can do, and what he/she is good and bad at. You get to pick a race, class, and subclass, all of which give you certain abilities to use.

Kentrie Viper Woodland is a 29-year-old famous artist who enjoys badminton, walking and drone photography. She is exciting and creative, but can also be very sadistic and a bit stingy.
She is British who defines herself as straight. She started studying chemistry at college but never finished the course.
Name:Kentrie Viper Woodland Nickname:Kay Reason for nickname:Descriptive Date of birth:Monday, 8th Jan 1990 (Age 29)Star sign:Capricorn Nationality:British Ethnicity:Caucasian Social class:Upper class Religion:Aetheist Sexuality:Straight Education:Some college Course:Chemistry Political views:Apathetic Relationship status:Single Campbell Career path:Artist

Positive characteristics:exciting, creative Negative characteristics:sadistic, stingy Words often used:creative, exciting, sadistic, stingy Other words that might be used:beggarly, breathless, breathtaking, cheap, cheeseparing, chintzy, close, constructive, creative, elating, electric, electrifying, exciting, exhilarating, fanciful, fictive, generative, glamorous, glamorous, grudging, heady, imaginative, ingenious, intoxicating, inventive, little, meager, mean, mingy, miserly, near, notional, originative, parsimonious, penurious, productive, provocative, sadistic, scrimpy, selfish, small, stimulating, stingy, thrilling, tight, tightfisted, titillating, ungenerous, yeasty Moral:not at all Stable:sometimes Loyal:sometimes Generous:not at allExtrovert:sometimesCompassionate:sometimesIQ:108Hobbies:badminton, walking, drone photography, writing, social media, painting, relaxing, duck herding, meditation Dieteats meat Favorite foods:chocolate cake, carbonara

Users who are viewing this thread

Back