• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a MHA/BNHA or One Piece rp

Gojou

Hi!
I'm keeping this short and simple. As the title says, I'm looking for a BNHA rp. Specifically, Aizawa/Hizashi or a platonic Aizawa/Bakugo. For both of them I'm looking for someone to play Aizawa. I have some plot ideas, but I'm also open to hearing yours. I'm also looking for a One Piece rp. I'm interested in either Ace/Sabo or Ace/Marco, with me playing Ace for both. I'm looking for something more casual for this, especially if we can do quick back and forths. No one-liners, but as long as I have a few lines to work with I'm fine. I of course welcome longer replies as well. I can go up to 3 or 4 paragraphs. I'm in the CET+1 timezone, but I'm up until late at night so timezones aren't that much of a problem for me. I'm willing to double, though I'd heavily prefer keeping it to just canon/canon ships. Please send me a pm if you're interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back