• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Looking for a Specific Corner of the Site

Ufomi

Rationalist
Hi there, lovelies!

I have a somewhat odd request that I'm almost certain can be answered here, I just haven't navigated the site enough to feel familiar with things yet. Here's the dilemma. I'm looking for a person or a group that knows how to roleplay better than I can—specifically, someone/multiple someones that have a good mastery of the language and would be willing to show me a few pointers. Is there any portion of this site that houses people like that? Maybe some posh corner where people sit around with feathers in their hats? Some wordsmith guild of sorts?

I've met a few people that have left me starstruck, but that was quite some time ago. (We're talking at least three years, if not longer.) All of them are inactive now and have been for months or years. But ... I mean, I know they still exist somewhere—maybe not those same individuals, but people like them.

I'd appreciate any direction y'all have to offer. :)

I'd say check out the Tutorials section for things people have already posted, and perhaps Roleplay Discussion & Advice to start your own thread and see who responds (or check out other threads and see who's responded to them). ^33^

Oh, thank you! That tutorials section already looks promising. I notice that it says "NOT for interest checks or searches unless you want a critique of them!" in the description for the Roleplay Discussion & Advice section. Is it appropriate to ask over there? This feels like something similar to an interest check.

Interest checks are threads where people are searching for roleplays or for players to join their own roleplay. They're also called "recruiting" threads. ^3^ It sounds like you're looking for discussion or mentorship, not actual roleplaying, so you should be fine there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back