• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a "sparring buddy"

Oliver Wade

Everybody likes a good fight in RP, if you're into the action genre that is. I have a particular craving for a brawl. Let's take any two characters, new or old, simple or well thought out, and just make them fight to the death. You don't need a rhyme or reason, a theme, or even a background for your character. Just give him some powers and a stage and let's watch the blood fly. The only objective is to win.

- At least three paragraphs per post.

- blood and gore is on. don't hold back.

- if we get into an arguement as to godmod, etc, a third party will be brought in.

- maximum of three NPCs for a character.

This looks interesting but I wouldn't be able to reach the three paragraphs. I hope you find someone.

I'm down for combat I've been in dire need for training. Don't worry about the "God moding"I refuse to do any foul play or at least try not to do any but it's been a while since I've been in any combat mate.

Clasified said:
I'm down for combat I've been in dire need for training. Don't worry about the "God moding"I refuse to do any foul play or at least try not to do any but it's been a while since I've been in any combat mate.
Sounds like you're up for it. PM me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back