Story Looking for a soundboard/aide in writing!

Confounding

Like most people (at least, I think most people) I've always wanted to write a novel. Recently I've started work on something that I think might be 'it' thanks to positive comments from friends. If I'm going to be doing a great deal of work on it, having someone who is a) more experienced than me and able to guide me, and b) happy to help critique and expand upon what I'm writing with me, would be amazing. At the moment, I can only really say that it's a 'fantasy novel', simply because I haven't decided on a lot of the specifics about how I want to portray everything. If there's anyone out there who has a history in this sort of thing and would like to help a budding writer, let me know - I'd be happy to send what I have your way over PM's and we can get chatting there. Even if you've never personally published anything, I'd be happy to hear from you.

Further Info:

- I'm English/in the GMT timezone, so we may be up at odd hours relative to one another

- I've got a lot of free time over the next few months, and possibly the next year (finished education!)

- If you're going to be away for a long time (anymore than a week), letting me know would be appreciated simply because if I have questions and you seem to be ignoring me, I may get a little frantic

- If you get invested enough in this, I'd be happy to have someone to write collaboratively with me! That'll be up to your writing style as much as anything else

A fine goal, mate, I'd say. I, too, have aspirations regarding writings and such — in short words, I'm an aspiring writer. I've got loads of knowledge, concerning fantasy, on my belt, and would certainly like to assist, or even directly invest, in a project. You've any medium you want to discuss this upon? Discord? Google docs? Or would you, plainly, prefer PM?

Confounding Confounding

Discord would be amazing! Throw me a PM with your name and I'll add you ASAP. I've got all the actual work down on a google doc which I'll be sure to send to you once I've got you added. :) Thanks for the response.

Discord would be amazing! Throw me a PM with your name and I'll add you ASAP. I've got all the actual work down on a google doc which I'll be sure to send to you once I've got you added. :) Thanks for the response.
I can attest to Elephantom Elephantom 's complex and graceful writing knowledge/prose. Although you'll have yourself a handful ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back