• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a serious roleplayer

Riley36911

Hello. I would really like to find a serious roleplaying partner interested in a highly detailed fantasy story. I'm not into vampire/werewolf, those types. I'm more of a traditional fantasy type (elves, dragons, things like that). I like detailed plot lines, very expanded and well-developed characters, and a story that keeps you hooked. I like to do at least one paragraph (with a few exceptions) per post. I prefer fxm pairings and am willing to play either. Please message me or reply to post if interested. I'm currently unable to send messages. Anyway, please let me know if you are interested and we can get more detailed.

Not at the moment. It's entirely based off which character you would like to work with. And what kind of plot you would like. If you would like, you can tell me what kind of character you play and I'll toss a few ideas out there.

I'm interested, but I have classes all year so during midterms and finals I may be slow replying. I have two characters (cleric and rogue) who are pretty detailed, and one (apprentice) who I'm still working on. Did you have a specific plot in mind? If not, my rogue and cleric had some nemeses we could use to get started.

Well..Sadly, I'm new too so I still have a few hours before I can message anyone... I can message you in a few hours whenever my 24 hours is up.

Yeah, that 24 hours thing is really annoying. >.< Okay, yeah we can message then. It's a little easier to get detailed in messages.

It really is. We need a minimum of 10 posts and the account to be older than 24 hours to be able to send private messages... Lol, I'm only up to 5 not counting this one.

I will~. If you get to be official first, send me a message and we'll go from there. xD Newbies can send replies at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back