• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For A Semi Lit/Lit Partner, MxM or MxF or MxNB, Angst, + Interesting Plots

Satanic Nightjar

reach for the stars and don't settle for the moon
I know, very descriptive title. For the brave few of you that made it through that title and are now viewing this thread, let's dive right in (:

I'm Satanic Nightjar, as you can tell, but you can call me Satan or Ash if you want, I've got plenty of nicknames. Feel free to create your own, I'd be honored! I'm pretty friendly and chatty and like super socially awkward, so be prepared. I love getting to know my partners through discord, PMs, or whatever you prefer as long as it's available to me. I get bored quickly if all we're doing is sending RP responses back and forth with no real plan or plot behind it - I'm disorganized and chaotic enough. Let's not make it worse, please.

What I Have To Offer
-- I usually post a minimum of a response per week, but this typically goes up to 2-5, depending on the length.
-- I write 2-10 paragraphs per response, but I try to match my partner if at all possible.
-- I am capable of playing male or female characters and I'm okay with doubling as well. My personal preference if we're doing a MxF roleplay is to play the M, but that's completely negotiable. (:
-- I've been roleplaying for approximately two years, and while that can't really compare to some of the folks around here, I do consider myself a decent writer and roleplayer.
-- My (nonexistent) wonderful personality :D XD

What I Expect From You
AKA me trying to be bossy and failing
-- I would like you to be able to respond at least once a week. I understand that life can get in the way sometimes, but I'd appreciate a head's up if you're going to be gone for a while.
-- I would love to have a partner that can write 1-5 paragraphs per response. I will match your responses as well as I can, but I do ask you to keep from posting one-liners. It makes it difficult to build off of, and I hate RPs where I'm basically dragging us along with no help from my partner. No. Nuh-uh.
-- Creativity! I want your ideas, your plots, your suggestions, your tellingmeIdidsomethingwrongs! Let's work together on this, it makes it a million times more fun!

Pairings (Bold = My preferred role, * = How much I'm craving it, out of 5)

Suicide bomber x injured/abandoned soldier***
Paralyzed car-accident victim x Depressed teen from their work/school**
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Cancer victim x soldier in training who has been injured and can no longer fulfill his dreams
Girl in coma x Telepath***
Prince x Servant*
Demon/Human Hybrid x Angel/Human***
Bad boy x Good boy**
Bad girl x Good boy
Aspiring Author
x New Singer***
Bully x Bullied
Teen x Teen (prefer MxM for this one)

Ideas
~Summer camp for boys who can't stop causing trouble (MxM Romance)
~Future where Earth is uninhabitable - isolated space ship with only a few crew members searching for a new home.
~Dark soulmate AU
MORE TBA

Songs --> Stories
(Basically a roleplay based on song lyrics)
Photograph by Ed Sheeran**
Saturn by Sleeping At Last*
Broken by Lovely the Band*
Miss You All The Time by OAR**
Hold On by Chord Overstreet***
I Found by Amber Run***
Time by NF****

Fandoms
BBC Sherlock (Johnlock)
The Fault In Our Stars
Percy Jackson
Harry Potter
ST Voyager
Good Omens

Word Bank
Anything with...
| Angst | Drama | Mental illness| Dark themes | Horror | Tragedy | Hurt/comfort | Best friends to lovers | Toxic relationship | MxM Romance | Demons | Angels | Fluff | Life and Death |

And that's about it! Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to PM me with your own ideas, I'd love to hear them!

Last edited:
Hi! I have a really awesome character I would like to use in a roleplay with you, but I was wondering if you would like to take a look at her to see where you think she'd fit? I was thinking of toxic relationship or something, but I'm really not sure.

Hi! I have a really awesome character I would like to use in a roleplay with you, but I was wondering if you would like to take a look at her to see where you think she'd fit? I was thinking of toxic relationship or something, but I'm really not sure.
Awesome, PM me!

Hey, I was interested in doing something like a mental illness, hurt/comfort with maybe broken by lovely the band or photograph by Ed Sheeran. If you’re still looking, let me know!

Hey, I was interested in doing something like a mental illness, hurt/comfort with maybe broken by lovely the band or photograph by Ed Sheeran. If you’re still looking, let me know!
Great, I'll shoot you a message!

Bumpity bump!

The thread has been edited and modified. I've lost a couple partners due to inactivity and just general lack of motivation, but I'm back and ready to roll! Feel free to shoot me a PM or message me in this thread, I'd love love love to hear your ideas!

Your bad girl and good boy pairing strikes me, in which I’d love to attempt the female portrayal. What are your ideas for this, I’m curious

Also the same goes for your demon/angel/human one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back