• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Looking for a sci-fi fantasy rp

Fangs9090

Total Video Game Nerd
Supporter
So, I've never done a sci-fi type of rp before, but I want to give it a try, just to see how it goes. To start off, some stuff about me and my preferences and habits.

For starters, the large majority of my characters are anthros. Given the wide variety of possible species in the sci-fi genre, I don't think that should be a problem. Also, my post lengths vary greatly, depending on what I have to work with. If I'm given a good amount of quality stuff, I give a good bit back. If I'm given three paragraphs of mostly fluff, I won't be able to give a good reply. I prefer quality over quantity. I'm on for most of the day so I'll reply quite often, so long as nothing comes up to keep me busy.

Some things that I expect from you. Have an open mind in regards to the realism of a character or their powers. I don't often think out complicated explanations for powers so much as what they can do with it. Good grammar is always appreciated. It would also be good if you have some experience with sci-fi themes so you can sort of walk me through it. I don't much care how often you reply, so long as it's at least once a week.

So, I only have one idea at the moment. Basically, a goblin thief (my character), gets caught breaking into a wizard’s tower. The wizard, having created a portal through time thinking it simply obliterated anything tossed in, throws her into it and unintentionally sends her into the distant future, where technology has advanced in place of magic, or perhaps alongside it.

Also, if you have any ideas of your own, feel free to let me know. I might be interested.

Assuming I haven't chased you off by now, if you have any questions or want to do a rp, PM me or comment below.

Last edited:
If you are still open I am open for a sci-fi rp. Something where my oc works with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back