• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a rp! (Wide range, open to a lot) ^^

GrayStars339

Intro

:bishiesparklesl: Heyyy! You can call me Gray or Grey, don't care which just ur preference of spelling. I'm in search of an rp partner! :bishiesparklesl:

What I'm Looking For

I'm not that strict and I'm open to a lot of things. I really like oc and realistic (mostly romantic), but are involved in a lot of fandoms. Just ask me if you'd like a list of my fandoms. :) I also really enjoy oc animals that are more-over in the fantasy direction. Horror rps are really nice as well. However, again, I'm good with a lot of things you just have to ask! My only restrictions are ofc no nsfw, I prefer no one liners, and I do respond pretty fast but I can't respond at all times a day. Every has a different schedule of time and just be patient with me please. Thank you!

Writing Style

I am good with vocabulary and enjoy writing around a paragraph. With that said, I can write as low as 2-3 sentences and as much as 4 paragraphs. More than that is a little taxing for me and lower is just not as interesting for me. I usually don't rp with asterisks, but will do if that's what a partner wants to me too. My povs are third and first. Usually third, but I don't do second because I honestly have no idea how to correctly.

Ending

Reach out if you'd like too and thank you so much for taking the time to read this. Have a wonderful day/night/evening!!!

Hey there! I would be interested in coming up with something - I’d love to see your list of fandoms, I’m looking for HP or Marvel right now, but I’m also open to oc/realistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back