• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a RP! Preferably a real life setting, Mha or Marvel (: (also I am pretty new here)

angelzx

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, I’m Angel I've been doing to for a few years and I'm just here to ask if anyone interested in a RP with me?. I am pretty detailed and I just want to make sure everything is equal in a RP when it comes to the work we put in, (oh btw I only play as ocs since I’m not the best at playing cannon characters and I dont mind who you play im not gonna be picky when it comes to things like that) also for what roles I do I mainly do fxm or fxf so yeah and for rp character roles I normally do actress x actor, roommates, enemies to lovers , friends to lovers, villain x hero, neighbour, new person x jock/cheerleader. I mainly enjoy romance rps loll. I honestly dont mind like if you have anything else you'd like to try just message me because Id love to hear what you'd like to do! Also forgive me if I’m not always active I’ll try reply as soon as I can though! anyways message me if you have any questions or anything but if your just reading I hope you have an amazing day <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back