• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for a RP partner!

lackingsleeq

Tavern brawl!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! Hello! Hello!

You’ve read the title, or I hope you have, so you know what this is going to be about.

About me -

-I am a minor. So, yeah. If you don’t want to RP with me, that’s fine, as I would say, “Head on over to another thread, my guy!” and that’d be that.

-I will only RP on RPN…

-I use he/they, but I don’t care what pronouns I’m called. I also go by the name “Ace” online.

-I’m Illiterate, but I will try to correct all my mistakes and I do a pretty decent doing so. However, my grammar is pretty good.

-I do fairly detailed replies and might take a while, as I’m pretty busy, but sometimes it might just take me 40 minutes.

-I’m ghost friendly, though if you are going to ghost me, no shame in saying so. I understand I can be annoying sometimes and it hurts more if you don’t tell me your done with me. I also understand if you would like to take a break or won’t be online for a while or can’t respond for even a good few months

-I consider myself to be an artist and might draw up my OCs or the setting of the RP if I feel like it. Sometimes I won’t draw at all for the RP, just depends on my mood.

-I mostly RP as male a male character, but I don’t mind what you RP as most often. Though, I’m willing to do a female character, of course. I also will go with fxf, mxf, or mxm pairs.

What I look for -

-Someone who can help me decide on small things (like plot points or the start of the RP) as I’ll take forever figuring stuff like that out

-Please introduce yourself, at least a bit. As you know this much about me but I’ll know nothing about you.

-minimal of two detailed paragraphs if there is no dialogue (as a general rule of thumb) or I’ll feel probably feel uninspired to respond

-An open mind towards changing the plot slightly mid-RP (though I doubt that will happen)

-please No god-powered OCs

My Ideas for RPs - (I will update)

Inspired by the game Infected (but you don’t need to know what that game is, I’m sure many people don’t), some sort of survival RP with zombies or something. YC had just moved to the town and just met MC, when some sort of mutant zombie infestation hit. Somehow, both characters survived, though the town is a wreck and has been entirely infested. Now, the pair have to find food, find clean water, and make themselves a shelter as the zombies hunt them down. At the same time, they have to find materials to help them arm themselves as MC handgun won’t last forever. (<3)

-An autumn centered RP in the Canadian woods where YC gets lost (for any reason) and come across an old cabin. This will start out kinda spooky when YC meets MC who comes off as super frightening at first, though after YC learns that MC really isn’t that bad and they become, like, friends? Idk, I dreamed about something like this once so I don’t care too much about this idea.

A superhero/supervillan x normal person/their assistant/sidekick who starts out hating each other then decide that they find each other to be fine, then become friends, ect. Takes place in a sci-fi city floating in the sky with a barrer around it and beyond that is kept a secret, but is said to be dangerous. The duo find themselves put into exile and sent out into the world. Open to worldbuilding.

__
Character A finds themself in a very bad place. No one around them cares for one another, even on the internet. Character A always is ready to submit to others and has no pride left; so they turn to… other ways for comfort. But that’s how it is for everyone, right? When Character A finally snaps, they run away and find Character B, and their friends. Character B, worried about Character A decides to help the other, both financially and emotionally, as a true friend. This would be a futuristic RP

__
A young adult (Character A), wasting away watching anime (FYI, people who anime enjoyers are cool with me lol) in their dark little apartment until they can no longer pay the bill. The best thing they can do to stay in their dark little apartment with a roommate. They manage to find someone willing to stay with them (character B) while they are in collage, as long as Character A will get a job. But it turns out Character B find’s Character A’s habits outside of work so frustrating that they decide to help Character A turn their life around.

(<3) = I would really like to do this RP

But I’m always willing to hear your ideas! Or we can tweak something… or everything ^^
I look forward from hearing from you.

Last edited:
Uh, I'm new so how do I dm you?
Ah, alrighty! You can just click on my icon and under all the information it shows there should be a button that says “start conversation” You can write out a title in the first, smaller box, and then write out what you wish to say to me. When you hit “send” (at least, that’s what I think it is) at the bottom of the larger text box I’ll get it and be able to reply to you! (Oh boy, I hope that made sense. If not, I can start a conversation with you-)

You might just need to send the first message since I'm still trying to figure out the post things.

I haven't heard of the game but i would love to do a zombie survival type of rp with ya, just finished watching all of us are dead sometime ago so I'm craving some zombie survival action lol. ✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧

Are you still looking for partners? If so, then I would love to do something with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back