• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a rp partner!*^*

jun0_

🅹🆄🅽🅾 <3
Hellloo!! My name is Juno and I am searching for a roleplay partner with the intentions of romance being heavily involved. I have a strong passion for these types of roleplays opening me up to replying with 2-6 paragraphs as a response. Honestly I absolutely despise 1-4 sentence replys, please attempt to write at least 1 paragraph as bare minimum. Sorry if that sounds picky or something, I would just prefer someone who met my expectations (i guess?). This might be a deal breaker but I only do fxf SORRYYY!! Any other relations are seriously not my thing I apologize. Please do tell me your triggers before we begin so I do not say the wrong thing or approach the situation poorly.

Please contact me through this site or reply. (:

Last edited:
Hello! I’d be interested in doing a FxF RP with you. I have a few OCs and can send character sheets. Also, I do prefer discord so if you want to add me there my username is Riot Grrrl#7940

Users who are viewing this thread

Back