• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a RP Partner.

wiredMarin

Marin/Mar
Yup, you saw the title.
Kay so, I'm looking for a RP Partner that's good with LGBTQ+ Characters/LGBTQ+ Ships, I mostly do MxM but I can do WxW.
My fandoms are Homestuck, Undertale and a few others, but Homestuck and Undertale are my main.
Also, I use headcannons, so I'm also looking for someone that's fine with Headcannons or even have some themself!
I can do Platonic and Romantic ships, so if we're doing a RP with a ship/ships, specify if its Platonic or Romantic.
DM me or Respond to this thread if interested-
Also, I don't do In***t Ships or Frans, Papyrus x Sans with like Fell Pap x UT Sans is fine, but Fellc**t, Fontc**t ya know, that stuff? I don't do that.

Last edited:
I loooooove Undertale! I've been wanting to do UF Sans x Frisk (me) for a while now

I'm interested!- (I usually main in UT)- I know a bunch bout the aus- And I am really cool with m/m and f/f-
so like-
Wanna rp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back