• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a RP partner!

Zaravarine

Zaravarine
Hello!
Feel free to call me Zara. I'm a 19 year old female who has probably way too much RP experience under my belt. I've mostly been involved with medieval role-play serves and of course the one and only World of Warcraft... back when it actually held a sturdy platform for RP. I recently lost my long term RP partner due to real world responsibilities and I can't wait to get back into that groove with someone new! Even if it's short term, there isn't any pressure there. I myself have real world responsibilities but I've found myself eager to get back into curating stories and characters that will let my creative outlet thrive. I'm most comfortable with fantasy and medieval RP due to my experience, but I've probably done RP's for every scenario under the sun. I'm not well-versed with many fandoms so if you're looking for someone who knows every platform front to back you won't find that in me! Looking forward to recruiting somebody, or possibly a whole slew of people. I'm also very detailed in my responses/prompts and you won't catch me ridiculing a paragraph with incorrect grammar either. Feel free to respond or PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back