• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a rp partner to pass the time!

manifesto

Lurker
Hello! I'm very new here, and I decided i'd take it upon myself to post here. If there's anything else you wanna know, just ask! I'm gonna try to avoid writing a confusing 10 page college thesis for all of you guys, so here's a few guidelines...
  • My literacy is between lit to novella, depending on how much you like to write. My average is lit or adv. lit.
  • I'm fine with (in order of best to least) slice of life, fantasy, urban settings, sci-fi and action. Feel free to mix some of these!
  • I have plots, but i'd like to see what you got first.
  • I have no triggers
  • Contradictory to my pfp, I don't like to play fandom. Sorry!
  • I play any gender, and any gender pairing.

Hello! I'm very new here, and I decided i'd take it upon myself to post here. If there's anything else you wanna know, just ask! I'm gonna try to avoid writing a confusing 10 page college thesis for all of you guys, so here's a few guidelines...
  • My literacy is between lit to novella, depending on how much you like to write. My average is lit or adv. lit.
  • I'm fine with (in order of best to least) slice of life, fantasy, urban settings, sci-fi and action. Feel free to mix some of these!
  • I have no triggers
would you like to join a group rp?

• I have no triggers

I’m interested, is this still open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back