• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for A RP Partner (MxF)

Vagrantspirit_

Shine bright like a diamond
Hi there! I’m looking for either one, or a few 1x1 rps. I’ve taken a long break from the rp world, and I would love to dive back into it! I’m open to just about anything, but I’ll list everything below!!
Do’s:
  • BxG
  • Double Up’s or Single Pairs
  • Fiction, Fantasy, Historical, Action, Realistic, Dark Themes--Currently I'm really into cliched romance plots (Sue me!)
  • Just about any genre other than fandoms ((mainly because I’m not up to date on things enough to actually do a fandom—unless its certain animes which we can discuss))
  • Any rating ((mainly R for swearing, violence, etc))
  • Decent Grammar, with long responses; I am a writer who often writes long responses--I wish for you to be able to do the same; we can keep the story moving forward!
Don’ts:
  • High school/teen fiction ((I am 20 and a Junior in college, so that’s why))
  • Cliché plots that have no diversity or room for growth ((I get bored easily))
  • Perfect characters ((make your characters fun and unique, no clichés! I don’t want to have to deal with Mary Sues or Gary Sues))
  • Godmodding ((please please no))
  • Characters being the center of attention ((Please don’t make your characters the one with the only issues and what not—that’s not realistic at all))
I know those two lists are rather…weak, but I’m really open to doing any and everything so long as the plot can be moved forward and stays interesting!
Also, as I stated earlier, I am 21 years old and in college. That having been said, I am not always avalaible to respond right away because of school, work (I have three jobs), I’m currently moving, and my outside life, so please be aware of that!! That being said, I’d prefer to rp with someone in my age range so its not weird for me.
Other than that, if anyone is interested in rping with me, shoot me a message!!! We can discuss more things over PM since I know I left stuff out, haha!
Also, if we’ve rped before and I haven’t responded, but you wanna give it another go, or would like to continue said rp, inbox me!!!

Plots:

Fantasy:
It is the future...and the world has descended into chaos--regressing back to almost middle ages. Reason: the lycans (children of the moon) and the vampyres (Slaves of the sun) have made themselves known to humans and they are both in constant conflict to take over the world. Though the conflict, the real losers are the humans.

The vampyres main goal is to get rid of the humans, as they are the way the lycans find their soulmates--No humans, Lycans lose their future generations...The lycans have formed themselves in packs, protecting humans as well as they could and fighting the vampyres.

Due to the ongoing war, Lycans don't have the time to go on a look out for their mates. So every full moon, Human females are abducted and a ceremony takes place for the unmated lycans to find their soulmates--If they find their soulmates their is a celebration and if not the they are passed along to another pack--more for their own protection than the sake of finding mates.

One such ceremony takes place--where two alphas of rivalling packs find their mates.

One of the girls is a hunter/protector of the humans—who has been learning how to fight her whole life and has this inherent hatred for the vampyres and Lycans alike and is quite dangerous having learned to fight them from a very young age. The other girl is a healer—she isn’t particularly strong but very smart; she too has an aversion to both the species as it was the reason her parents abandoned her at a young age.

Slice of Life:
Plot 1: Character A has congenital insensitivity to pain—how he survived for so many years is a mystery in itself. He lost his parents at a young age to mugging—the cops unable to find the thieves/murderers. He takes it on himself to fight the petty crimes in his city, learning martial arts and such. He meets character B on one such outing, who is a martial artist herself and a relationship blossoms. Only problem: Character B’s dad was one of the muggers involved in the death of Character A’s parents

Plot 2: The plot revolves around a struggling street photographer, who works day and night to pay off an old family debt. His bed-ridden grandmother wishes to see him in a relationship and constantly pressures him to find a suitable match. He convinces his grandmother by showing her a picture of a shy stranger, Character B. When Character A’s grandmother further prods to introduce her to his girlfriend, he tracks down Character B, a student belonging to a wealthy family. Character A convinces her to fake their relationship, to which Character B hesitantly agrees—seeing this a way out to see the actual world. Despite the difference in their culture, status and economic background, the two form an unique bond.

Plot 3: The plot is basically, this girl who runs a farm in Montana/or any other farmy place and is content with how her life is going. she has to visit NYC because her father is one of the richest business men in USA, with net worth lying somewhere in the billions and they had a strained relationship by her career choice and that she refused to follow his footsteps--but she's back in the business word as her father passed away and she needs to be there because she's the sole heir to the everything, all she wants to do is to sell of everything and be on her way back to Montana, not wanting herself to get starry eyed by the gilts and glamour of it all. Character B is a lawyer working who was her father's go to guy and now hers in the cut-throat world of business--he's one of the best lawyer in the country and everything and he's this hard-core city guy--The two at first clash because of their ideals but there is obvious sexual tension-- two of them are unable to keep their hands of each other because obviously they're both ridiculously hot and attracted to each other. Eventually they both fall for each other. Her because he shows her the world beyond her own and him because she grounds him into reality but they can't be together because she knows that despite everything the high-society has to offer she's going back to her farm-life and he can't really leave the city. So what do they choose forget this amazing time they had together or find a way to be still together without making the other leave what they love

Plot 4:
Character A and Character B were childhood sweethearts; each other's first in everything but had this huge fallout due to misunderstandings and just coming of age things when the two of them went to different universities when they turned 18--so it created animosity between the two of them and drifted apart. Though, there is some part of them where they're still each other's one that got away.

Now about 5-6 years later, the two characters are back in each other's life. They both been hired by the same company/hospital/firm (It could be whatever given their career paths--could be lawyers/doctors/stock brokers/ interior designers). The two of them quite brilliant in their careers but have different approaches to their work (Like one's more liberal, the other likes to go by the book). So their heartbreak from years ago turns into workplace rivalry, where one is often trying to one up each other.

The turn point in plot comes, when they're both put on the same project together and while the two of them are amazing on their own but they're a force to be reckoned with when together. This blossoms a tentative friendship b/w the two of them...and the attraction that was there those years ago comes back in full force.

They even end up sleeping together but they decide that they should keep things professional between them much to their own dismay. Though, it turns out that its hard to keep their hands off each other and they enter a physical only relationship but with growing feelings on each end.

Everything falls apart when one of them or both of them goes on a date with someone else and the other gets jealous and that would set the climax into motion.

Plot 5:
Character A has been shy person her whole life focusing more on her studies and reaching her goal of becoming a lawyer then anything else. This hits a roadblock when she goes out on a vacation, after her graduation--deciding that for this vacation she's going to be a free bird, even temporarily changing her name to fit in the persona.

On her vacation she meets Character B, charming, beautiful and very foreign, the two of them have a summer romance and she leaves at the end of her holiday, putting everything behind her to start her new job at one of the top law firms in the country--her only problem the partner lawyer she's working for just happens to be Character B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back