• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a RP Partner — Multi-Fandom (OCs Allowed)

dabberoni

let the past die. kill it, if you have to
Hello! My name is Julia (she/her). I am fairly new to the Nation, but I have been roleplaying for many years. I am currently 20 and a student with a part-time job, but I am semi-active and should reply frequently.

As for what I am looking for: I am very literate in my RPs, and expect for my partner (whether it be short-term or long-term) to be the same. The lengthier the reply, the better! What I am looking for is a romantic roleplay, whether the relationship be M/F, M/M, or F/F.

I am a part of many fandoms, and my preference for RP resides among these fandoms. I mostly go for canon characters, but OCs are welcome too! The pairings can be OC/OC, canon/canon, or OC/canon.

Here is a list of some of the fandoms I am interested in:

• Star Wars
• Harry Potter
• Marvel Cinematic Universe
• Phantom of the Opera
• The Hobbit
• The Song of Achilles

If any of this interests you, feel free to reach out to me! Thanks for the consideration.

i'm personally a little stuck between phantom of the opera and avatar. potentially leaning towards avatar, as i'm currently re-watching the series.

i'm personally a little stuck between phantom of the opera and avatar. potentially leaning towards avatar, as i'm currently re-watching the series.
I’ve roleplayed both recently and have been an avid fan of either for many years! They’re great. Whatever you choose, I’m more than happy with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back