• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a RP Partner (MCU)

ItsyBitsy

DpWOv1XU4AET35P.jpg

Hello there!

After a little while of being on this site trying to figure out how to use it (still getting there!) I decided to post a thread in hopes of finding a RP partner and develop my skills - but most just for some fun! I've roleplaying/writing for quite a long time now and since I have some more free time now, I'd really like to explore new ideas.

I ADORE romance and am a die hard romanticist, however I also love thrills, horror, drama, phycological, angst filled, thoughtful plots to along with the romance. I don't shy away from dark plots either and love a good AU/Crossover, but I do have my limits that I do not cross. I would be happy to discuss anything like this with beforehand, along with anything else that is important to us before we begin any RP. Even to secure world building ideas, plot ideas etc. I'm more than happy to chat generally too out with the RP! I'll completely respect any boundaries that someone has, and expect vice versa.

I try to play my characters with authenticity to canon (out with AU's to an extent of course) which means I use strong language etc and toxic character traits if they are exhibited. I'm happy to chat about this too if anything crosses hard limits.

I'm looking for multi-para replies. I'm active most days and can manage a few long replies, but I do have other commitments outside this so I may take a little longer to reply. Of course I'm happy to return the favour.

---------------------------------

As the picture and title suggest, I'm primarily looking for an MCU RP. More specifically within the Spider-Man fandom. (Civil War, Homecoming, Infinity War, Endgame, Far From Home). Although I'm happy to do crossovers and AU's within this.

I'm actively looking for:

MCU

Spideychelle (Peter Parker/Michelle Jones) - This is the main pairing I'm looking for. I much prefer to play MJ. I have some prompts but I am open to ideas. I'm happy to share over DM if you are interested. :)

With Spideychelle I'd be quite interested to do a cross over with the HBO show Euphoria. (Since actress Zendaya plays the title character Rue and MJ - it would be cool to have a Spider-Man Michelle/Euphoria Rue be the same person. DM me if you are interested! :) )

Starker (Tony Stark/ Peter Parker) (Open for any ideas)

Feel free to DM me about anything, even if its just a question! I'll be happy to reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back