• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a RP partner. (FxM)

kalopsia.

๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ.
Hello! I'm looking for someone who would like to take part in a 'Shadowhunter' type rp.
If you have ever read the series (or have seen the movie/show) then that would help with the rp.
However, if you have not seen the on-screen version, or have read the books, that is perfectly fine as well.

Please be aware that I am still fairly new to RPing so I may be a bit off, but I do try my best.
I usually like to play the female, as that is what I'm most comfortable with.
Let me know if you would like to rp with OC's or characters from the series.

This rp will be based of Shadowhunter series 'The Mortal Instruments' and will include creatures such as vampires, werewolves, demons, warlocks, fairies, etc.

If you are interested in this rp, or would like to know more information, please PM me.

xXx Have A Wonderful Day! xXx

Bump

Yes please! Would you be willing to do a Rp with Sebastian in it? I haven't seen the show but I've read the books.

Sure! Sebastian is fine. In fact, he is one of my favorites. (Just don't tell the others).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back