• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern looking for a rp partner for this oc

softlysage

the title pretty much explains it all. i'm looking for a long-term roleplay partner for this specific character that i have, preferably with a specific character that they will use (although that's not really a requirement or anything.) i'm looking for semi-literate to literate roleplayers, and i'm okay with either platonic or romantic scenarios with the characters. just message me and we can discuss plot ideas!!

here's the character ::
JACK MILLER . . .
16 ! he / him ! bisexual ! american !
ෆ has charmingly disheveled mocha brown hair, soft tendrils serving as the curtain for honey-hued eyes gleaming with curiosity or mischief or affection to peek through. something always bordering on determination in the tilt of his chin. light brown freckles dust the apples of his cheeks and the bridge of his nose. his face is round, and he has a pointed nose. there are a few acne scars on his chin and forehead (though the latter is often covered by his hair.)

ෆ he's soft around the edges, all warm smiles and twinkling laughter and grins that rival the sun itself. he's a naturally creative soul who flourishes when it comes to the idea of sharing in that creativity with another. he shows his adoration for people through artistic outlets — making them themed playlist or sewing a path onto their favorite jacket, or sometimes just baking their favorite dessert and making sure it looks as pretty as possible.

that's all i'm gonna give away about this oc now!! but i'll tell you more about him if you're interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back