• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

juniii.exe

”*°• ι вυяηт му мσυтн ωιтн αη σηιση, ѕσмєнσω •°*”
~~
"our love is god."
~~

Red-Tumblr-Background-Aesthetic-wallpaper.gif
[intro.]
hello!! i am juniper, and i am a bigender individual who goes by they/them. i recently went to this site for trying to find rp partner(s) just because reddit and omegle weren't really the best places to find 'em. i love ooc chatter, so if you're up for that, too, then i'm sure we will make wonderful stories together! (pardon for the dogwater formatting, i'm not really used to this site's layout :,))

[types of rps i do (+ fandoms).]

i love adding romance into a lot of things, and i especially like to add a bit of angst and dark themes. i also enjoy seeing the dynamic me and my partners create with our characters. here are some of the dynamics i like doing, though i'm open to (almost) everything:

• supernatural being x human detective (usually done in mxm, but i'm okay with anything!)
  • former serial killer trying to get redemption x detective who arrested them (i prefer mxf or mxm)
  • old friend x old friend (i prefer mxf)
  • vampire hunter x vampire (anything is ok)
  • closeted jock x quiet nerd/unpopular introvert (mxm, fxf, or any lgbt-related gender dynamic)
  • hanahaki victim x person of desire (i prefer mxf in this, but anything is ok!)
now, onto the fandoms! the fandoms i do are:
  • undertale/deltarune (chapters 1 + 2, but mainly 1)
  • danganronpa(any game but udg)
  • black butler
  • castlevania(the netflix adaptation only)
  • boyfriend dungeon
  • buried stars(the english fanbase for this game is so small lmao-)
  • akudama drive

[my writing style.]

here's some writing sample that i wrote for some roleplays, just so you can get a gist of my writing style:
  Velocity always wanted to take care of someone. She wanted to guide somebody, help them out. She wanted to be a mother figure to a child, since she, herself never really had a mother figure. Or a father figure, even. She was just made into existence, and a close friend of hers created a vessel for her. She volunteered in a program that took troubled children, and put them into a healthier living environment, so that they could get better. She was still anxious about it though; she was worried that she would be a horrible parent, who had no idea how to take care of a child, especially a child who has been through some pretty deep stuff.

  She had gotten the call the night before. A woman was on the other side of the line, stating that there were two brothers who recently joined the program. Vel agreed to help them. They asked which sibling she wanted, but she told them that she'd take both. Siblings, when put in this situation, shouldn't be split up. It'd make life even harder for them. The woman on the other line understood, and asked if they should come tomorrow afternoon. Velocity said yes, and after the lady hung up, Vel started to try and tidy up her home so that'd it would look nice and neat. She put hair clips in her hair to keep it from interfering while she cleaned, and afterwards had made sure she had a guest bedroom ready. She did, though, there was only one bed. She decided she would wake up extra early to buy another bed and attempt to put it together.

  Like she told herself, she woke up quite early in the morning to buy another bed. Of course, it took a lot longer than she thought it would be, since many people noticed who she was. Once she reached home, she had immediately carried the gargantuan and heavy box to the guest room, and attempted to put it together. After an hour or two of trying to figure everything out, she had done it successfully! She grinned, prideful. She recalled remembering that she had a spare mattress and sheets somewhere. Vel checked her closet. Bingo. After she put the mattress and sheets onto the bed, she had taken the pillows from her couch. Comfy, but they weren't typical pillows for bed. She additionally had some extra blankets, so put some of those in the room as well, the more fluffier pillows being for the recently-bought bed.

  By the time she finished it was almost the afternoon. Velocity had made sure she had looked okay and friendly, before patiently but nervously waiting for that special knock on her door.
  "I will. Ah! H-Hey!" Lou jolted in surprise. He could... feel this thing touching him? That was quite a surprise for him. It was ironic; the thought of a ghost touching a living human? That sounded absurd! Yet... it was happening right in front of him. Why him, of all people? Maybe he was much better off just leaving the case instead of picking it up. Maybe this stone should of just been left unturned. The worms underneath the stone were being shown at a slow pace, like a small child picking up the big rock in fear a large bug will charge at them in fury. "Can you stop touching me? This is getting r-really weird..." Lou sighed. 'Did Samuel drug my coffee or something? This can't be happening, right?' Lou thought to himself.

  Samuel was a co-worker who just happened to like taking to him, and who happened to bring the blonde coffee every morning, even if Lou just so happened to bring his own. Lou hated to say it out loud because he thought it'd sound pain childish if it came out of his mouth, but Samuel was one of his closest friends he ever had in a while. The ginger always like to have a little chit-chat with Lou during his break, and the two had done a couple of murder investigations together. Though, ever since Lou said he'd take this case, Samuel had stopped talking with him, it decreasing each day. At this point the only thing Sam did was give him coffee, not even a small 'hi' or anything... Lou wondered what happened.

  "I will keep my promise, don't worry. Can I even re-kill you?" Lou said, stroking his chin attempting to set his mind straight. "I knew you were a ghost, or, I had an assumption, but luckily this confirms it," Lou answered, pushing his sliding glasses up to the bridge of his nose. "So... you did all this, huh? The lights, noises of someone stomping, and trying to goof off when I was in here because it gets very lonely and boring? Yeah, I was definitely drugged, I think. Or maybe I'm just crazy," Lou scoffed, narrowing his eyebrows, his eyes moving from Elliot and back to the notebook. "Give me your name, I'll give you mine afterwards. I just need to jot my final thoughts down before I come to a conclusion. Ghost or not, I still need a bit of info to research,"
  "Welcome, everyone! Nice to see you all here again, for the third time in a row!" The ever-enthusiastic anatomy teacher, Mrs.Peggy chirped happily. She was a bright ball of sunshine, but maybe in this case, the sun was a little too bright and a bit too large in size. The class seemed to wearily groan, as if the teacher had sucked out all of the energy out of every student with a powerful vacuum and decided to use it for herself and herself exclusively. She seemed to stride, almost bounce her way to the whiteboard in the center of the front of the classroom, and sketched out with a very squeaky (and frankly, annoying) purple marker a circle, and something that was shaped rectangular. "Now..." she spoke, as a lecture about the distinct differences of a plant cell and a human cell started.

  Issac was writing everything down, word-for-word, almost like the best and quickest stenographer in the whole entire world. Usually during lectures, most students would listen to music, to help them focus. For Issac, however, he couldn't. He found music to be distracting, and from experience, it does not work with him. He'd spend over a half hour trying to find a playlist, and then a whole other half hour trying to find a song he actually wanted to listen to by skipping through almost all of the songs in said playlist. That'd be a whole hour of class he'd be wasting, which, to him, was not worth it by any means. He preferred just humming to himself quietly, but that was only when he was home doing homework, or studying for a large exam.

  Before he even knew it, the bell signaling that first hour was over rang. He almost seemed to hurriedly get out of the class, since his locker was a bit far from his next class, honors ELA. He opened his locker, and swiftly exchanged his first hour supplies for his second hour supplies, before heading to his second class.

  Once he arrived, he sat at his desk. Second hour was his least favorite; the teacher didn't like him, and Issac wasn't a big fan of him, either. His ELA teacher's buddies were the conservative homophobes, after all. The direct definition of 'you are who you hang out with,'.

  This class was particularly small, since no one really willingly went into honors ELA. Actually, most don't even want to apply for a higher-level class. Due to that, this class was usually quiet, and everyone just played games on their phone while they waited for the bell to ring. Once the bell rung, everyone had put their phones away, creepily in sync. In this class, today's work day wasn't horrible. Issac just had to read a couple of chapters in a book and answer the questions that followed, thankfully. He had a good half hour of free time, since the chapters were pretty small, but the book itself was pretty large, almost a good four-hundred pages.

  The bell rang for 2nd hour, and Issac had gotten his stuff together, and headed to a barely used men's bathroom, to give a popular jock his homework. This has been going on for a while now. Issac does the homework, gives it to the jock, Zach, and then he gets paid. It wasn't a horrible amount of money, either. It was usually around twenty bucks, but sometimes it was five dollars less, and other times, it's five dollars more. Issac did what he usually did, which was enter the bathroom, hide in a stall (just in case someone were to come in, which had happened a couple of times), until his 'boss,' as Issac liked to secretly, but jokingly call him arrived.
[rules + additional info.]

there are some rules that need to be followed, though. i know we hate them, but they need to be laid out. the first is to at least write up to five sentences, any less than that makes it hard for me to reply. also please keep in mind that i am a minor, and I prefer if you are a minor, too, though if you are over 18 i don’t mind. just please don’t be creepy or jokingly flirt with me. when making new characters, i’m not the best at personalities, so i’d want someone that would give me criticism on how i can make them better during a roleplay. additionally, i am not the best at playing canon characters, so if their actions/words don’t make sense, i apologize. if you want to reach out, feel free to message me! i will only be available on the weekends due to some stuff going on irl, so i'm sorry if that inconveniences you in any way, shape, or form. have a great day/night, everyone!

- juniper <3

Last edited:
hey, i'd like to do a non-fandom role play with you! preferably supernatural being x human detective or vampire x vampire hunter

hey, i'd like to do a non-fandom role play with you! preferably supernatural being x human detective or vampire x vampire hunter
hey! thanks for reachin' out! come send me a pm and we can discuss things further!

Heya! Sorry to bother but for fandoms, what do you usually do? Cause I’d love to do something with Danganronpa with you
hello! i usually do danganronpa and black butler! i've been craving a lot of danganronpa as of latey, though, so i'm glad you asked!

I would be interested in Undertale though I am mainly a AU writer and don’t do romance..hope that’s okay!

Heyooo! I would really be down to do some of the non-fandom rps. Preferably the supernatural being/human or the jock/nerd one!

Heyooo! I would really be down to do some of the non-fandom rps. Preferably the supernatural being/human or the jock/nerd one!
cool beans! shoot me a pm and we can talk further!

Ooooh the hanahaki victim one sounds fun!! I'll send you a pm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back