• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a RP partner(and hopefully a nice friend along the way)

Cmdrawings

I made a post a long way back on my world The Slumbering Realms but since I am a huge fantasy nerd that loves OCs I don't mind have an RP partner or two with a similar interest as I have many fantasy OCs ranging from elves to mermaids to werewolves, vampires, dhampir, and even a few made-up races from The Slumbering Realms. But I also don't mind trying a sci-fi RP or a modern sort of plain human just enjoying life RP. I don't really do fandoms I'm afraid because I love to create my own little worlds and flesh out my own characters and creations in them and find it rewarding so I really don't get into fandoms much. I'm a decent writer but sometimes I do get stuck and sometimes things get worded weirdly which I'm trying to improve on as best as I can.

I do have a lot of female OCs (I'm female so sometimes trying to RP a male is a challenge) but I do have a few male OCs so FxM, MxM, FxF, or whatever is okay with me but do note that I struggle with RPing dudes, I try but it sometimes misses the mark. As for romance, it's nice but not needed in an RP, sometimes I enjoy OCs becoming really nice friends but I typically don't do anything 18+ in a romance because I still have no clue how to write that without it feeling cringe to me.

As a last note, if anyone just wants to talk about OCs with me and not do any RP that's 100% okay, I just enjoy babbling with people and if a RP comes out of it then great but OC babble talks are insanely fun too! Hope to meet some new people so don't be shy!

Hey! I absolutely love oc-focused rp and fantasy settings. Shoot me a pm if you'd be interested, I'd love to talk plots and characters!

Hey, you mind if we just talk OCs for a bit? I haven’t got many, and basically none when it comes to fantasy, but I’m a good listener, and I like hearing about people’s little worlds and things.

Hey, you mind if we just talk OCs for a bit? I haven’t got many, and basically none when it comes to fantasy, but I’m a good listener, and I like hearing about people’s little worlds and things.
Oh absolutely! I love talking about OCs. I use to be a sound board for some of my friends when they were developing their OCs so if you ever need an ear to throw ideas at while you're figuring a character out I would be happy to listen! I got to get into my work place but I'm free after 1:30 Central time zone.

Oh absolutely! I love talking about OCs. I use to be a sound board for some of my friends when they were developing their OCs so if you ever need an ear to throw ideas at while you're figuring a character out I would be happy to listen! I got to get into my work place but I'm free after 1:30 Central time zone.
Oh great! Working on OCs is fun, isn’t it? Smallish problem with the time, being that 1:30pm (I assume pm, unless you use 24 hour time like I do) CST is 4:30 in the morning where I live. Unfortunately my sleep schedule isn’t quite so messed up as all that, but I’m sure we can figure something out.

Last edited:
Oh great! Smallish problem with the time, being that 1:30pm (I assume pm, unless you use 24 hour time like I do) CST is 4:30 in the morning where I live. Unfortunately my sleep schedule isn’t as messed up as all that, but I’m sure we can figure something out.
Yeah it's quarter to 5 in the morning where I'm at but I'm sure we can figure something out! Sometimes I wake up way before my alarm (3:30 am) so when that happens there's a decent pocket of time to chat if you want.

Yeah it's quarter to 5 in the morning where I'm at but I'm sure we can figure something out! Sometimes I wake up way before my alarm (3:30 am) so when that happens there's a decent pocket of time to chat if you want.
Oh yeah that could work. Early riser huh? Well I’ll let you get on with what you’re doing right now, looking forward to talking again soon!

Have a good one.

Oh yeah that could work. Early riser huh? Well I’ll let you get on with what you’re doing right now, looking forward to talking again soon!

Have a good one.
Yeah, I'm first shift so I have to wake up early so I've just gotten accustomed to it but same, I look forward to talking again soon! Have a good one as well!

im interested if you'd like to throw me a dm ! ^ ^''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back