• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a RP Partner (20+ only) - superhumans/sci fi/superheroes

Hey! So I'm a 27 year old gal looking for a RP partner!

Needs to be 20+. This is non-negotiable.

I'd like it if the posts could be quite chunky instead of a few sentences! I also know that everyone has a life but just let me know if you're going to be held up.

I generally like roleplays that centre around superhumans either going to a school in order to hone their powers (although my idea would just be a school for adult superhumans who have either just discovered their superpowers or for superhumans whose families feel like they're better off at this facility) or superhumans being experimented on by shadowy governments. But generally superhero/superhuman roleplays are ones I enjoy the most. I also love science fiction so any stories centred around that would be sick. I'd love it if these stories occurred anywhere else but Earth.

When it comes to fandoms, the only one I feel like I could work with is Harry Potter, although I'd prefer it if we made our own stories and characters which just happen to occur within the HP universe. Ideally though, I'd want to create our own magical world.

I'd also like to improve on my writing skills too! Any criticisms and advice during our RP sessions are obviously not mandatory but appreciated!)

I'm British too. In Europe I don't think the time dif will be so bad, but this is just a heads up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back