• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a RP friend to hangout with. <More Info in post.>

Agent_BJM

The Daffiest One of All
I am looking for a few good people to potentially RP with and actually make friends with on this forum site. I can try to be semi-frequent with updates to any RP's I do, but with this semester at university (hopefully my last one) shaping up to be a busy one I can't really make an promises. Juggling classes, a film internship, and work will leave me with a full plate.

What I am looking for in an RP partner(s):
Someone who is semi-literate. I'm not asking for 2 paragraphs per post, but at least make them full sentences with proper grammar and spelling. I'll put in the effort if you put in the effort as well.
Follow RPNation's rules. I think that is self explanatory.
No OP characters. I know characters have weaknesses or stuff that makes them believable.
I don't mind if characters fall in love, but lets not get this into a 50 Shades of Gray style RP.
No Ghosting. I know I'll be busy, but at least give me a heads-up if you need to be somewhere for a certain amount of time. I do want to at least post once a week to keep things going.

Sorry to say I will play mainly male characters. It's what I'm used to. As in my main character will be male, but I don't mind playing female side characters now and again.
I'm sorry to say I'm not into M/M pairings. I don't mind both us playing male characters interacting with each other, but I'm not into Yaoi. Sorry.

Ideas for RP's. Words in Bold are what parts I do want to play. These are just ideas.
Length List: 1 being very short, 10 being long haul.

Phasmophobia: Male x Female. Human x Ghost (Length: I'm seeing this as a 3, with a chance of going to a 4 or above depending how it goes.)
In this RP, one of us will be a ghost hunter who is investigating a haunted mansion that was abandoned after a wedding went wrong, killing the bride, (or groom depending). In Phasmophobia style the ghost will have three clues that will help you figure out which ghost it is. Warning: Your friends will abandon you in this RP halfway through the mission, leaving you to figure out which type of ghost it is as the ghost groom or bride hunts you down. Good luck with escaping the mansion. (You may want to look at some Phasmophobia videos to get a feel for the game.) (This will be the only RP where I do want an RP member of the opposite sex.)

Pokémon: Tales of Zara's Park: (Length: Honestly this is a 10 through and through. Tons of side characters on my part. With things changing constantly.) (This is actually a D&D game I'm playing with friends IRL.)
Our characters have been chosen to take part in a tournament that happens once every 5 years. We are put on a team together and take off to complete the eight gym badges and then fight in the final competition. However, we run into problems along the way, not everything is as it should be in this competition. Note: Delta Pokémon will be making an appearance after the 3rd gym. Also you will be catching Pokémon in the park itself instead of bringing your own.

Forza Horizon 4: (Length: 5-9? I dunno. Never done a Forza Horizon RP before. Might be the first Forza RP ever.)
One of our characters is wanting to get involved with the Forza Horizon Racing series (Dirt Racing, Circuits, Drift, etc. Driver's pick.) Only problem is, they don't have a car. When looking online they come across rumors of a barn hidden out in the Edinburgh countryside and go off chasing these rumors. The second character meets up with them and they form a racing team, with one being the driver, the other one acting like a crew chief or second driver.

These are just some ideas I have. I'm sure I'll think of something else on the way. Just shoot me a message with whatever RP you want. Or PM me with your idea for an RP and we'll talk it over.

I am looking for a few good people to potentially RP with and actually make friends with on this forum site. I can try to be semi-frequent with updates to any RP's I do, but with this semester at university (hopefully my last one) shaping up to be a busy one I can't really make an promises. Juggling classes, a film internship, and work will leave me with a full plate.

What I am looking for in an RP partner(s):
Someone who is semi-literate. I'm not asking for 2 paragraphs per post, but at least make them full sentences with proper grammar and spelling. I'll put in the effort if you put in the effort as well.
Follow RPNation's rules. I think that is self explanatory.
No OP characters. I know characters have weaknesses or stuff that makes them believable.
I don't mind if characters fall in love, but lets not get this into a 50 Shades of Gray style RP.
No Ghosting. I know I'll be busy, but at least give me a heads-up if you need to be somewhere for a certain amount of time. I do want to at least post once a week to keep things going.

Sorry to say I will play mainly male characters. It's what I'm used to. As in my main character will be male, but I don't mind playing female side characters now and again.
I'm sorry to say I'm not into M/M pairings. I don't mind both us playing male characters interacting with each other, but I'm not into Yaoi. Sorry.

Ideas for RP's. Words in Bold are what parts I do want to play. These are just ideas.
Length List: 1 being very short, 10 being long haul.

Phasmophobia: Male x Female. Human x Ghost (Length: I'm seeing this as a 3, with a chance of going to a 4 or above depending how it goes.)
In this RP, one of us will be a ghost hunter who is investigating a haunted mansion that was abandoned after a wedding went wrong, killing the bride, (or groom depending). In Phasmophobia style the ghost will have three clues that will help you figure out which ghost it is. Warning: Your friends will abandon you in this RP halfway through the mission, leaving you to figure out which type of ghost it is as the ghost groom or bride hunts you down. Good luck with escaping the mansion. (You may want to look at some Phasmophobia videos to get a feel for the game.) (This will be the only RP where I do want an RP member of the opposite sex.)

Pokémon: Tales of Zara's Park: (Length: Honestly this is a 10 through and through. Tons of side characters on my part. With things changing constantly.) (This is actually a D&D game I'm playing with friends IRL.)
Our characters have been chosen to take part in a tournament that happens once every 5 years. We are put on a team together and take off to complete the eight gym badges and then fight in the final competition. However, we run into problems along the way, not everything is as it should be in this competition. Note: Delta Pokémon will be making an appearance after the 3rd gym. Also you will be catching Pokémon in the park itself instead of bringing your own.

Forza Horizon 4: (Length: 5-9? I dunno. Never done a Forza Horizon RP before. Might be the first Forza RP ever.)
One of our characters is wanting to get involved with the Forza Horizon Racing series (Dirt Racing, Circuits, Drift, etc. Driver's pick.) Only problem is, they don't have a car. When looking online they come across rumors of a barn hidden out in the Edinburgh countryside and go off chasing these rumors. The second character meets up with them and they form a racing team, with one being the driver, the other one acting like a crew chief or second driver.

These are just some ideas I have. I'm sure I'll think of something else on the way. Just shoot me a message with whatever RP you want. Or PM me with your idea for an RP and we'll talk it over.

I love the first one especially ♥️ Great ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back