• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a roleplay partner!!!

Elytra Null

I mostly Roleplay OC's but I'm also down for Roleplaying, MHA, Danganronpa, DSMP, Sandersides, Last life/Hermitcraft, and Stranger Things. :)

My preferred age range is 13-15 but I'm also okay with 12-17 and even over that if you wont be weird.

I'm usually a fan of queer or LGBTQ stories but if you don't want that it's cool.

I'm very flexible and I would call myself a good writer.

I won't do NSFW.

My favorite tropes are Miscommunication, there was only one bed, Soulmate AU's, Highschool or Collage AU's, Hurt/comfort, and Hurt/no comfort; but I'm pretty much open to anything! :)

I sadly don't have access to Discord at the moment. I'm sorry if that turns anyone away but I'm happy to RP on here.

I reply fairly quickly, and my main hours are 4PM-4AM EST

:) I'm looking forward to talking to you all!

Hey there, been a little while since you last posted, but I'd be up to roleplay if you are! I'm sixteen, so if you're uncomfortable with that, that's fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back