• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking For A Roleplay Partner

LucyInTheSky

We’re just two lost souls, swimming in a fish bowl
Okay, let’s try this again! I’m looking for a short term/long term roleplay partner. There will be some days that I may not be able to reply much, but I will most definitely make up for it when I have free days. I just work a lot!

I’m looking for someone who is over the age of 18. I am in my mid twenties myself so I’m not comfortable writing with minors. I sometimes like to do dark/mature themes. I would also like to find someone who is literate and has the ability to write longer replies. I usually write in third person but if you have a different writing style, then no problem!

Below is a list of my current fandoms (subject to additions). Listed under each fandom are the characters I enjoy playing and any ships I am looking for. Anything with an * is what I’m craving most! (Character/Character) are the ships. The name italicized is the one I would play.

***One Tree Hill-

• Brooke, Peyton, Nate, Lucas
~ (Julian/Brooke), (Owen/OC)

Vampire Diaries/The Originals/Legacies-

• Caroline, Elena, Nora, Rebekah, Hope, Lizzie, Damon, Elijah, Klaus
~ (Elijah/OC), (Klaus/OC), (Damon/Elena), (Landon/Hope)

Supernatural-

• Dean, Gabe, Castiel, Lucifer
~ (Gabe/OC), (Dean/OC), (Sam/OC)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back