• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a roleplay partner!

Wolfina2

Useless information
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm looking for a roleplay partner! I'm looking for someone who is semi-literate but as long as you give me enough to work off of and reply to I'm not going to complain!
I have other roleplay partners but currently for the summer I am unemployed with nothing but my roleplays, hobbies and chores to occupy my time until my final semester of college starts up September.

In general I tend to reply 1-2 paragraphs but I can sometimes post much much longer if needed to describe things or move the plot along.
Third person roleplay only!
This is drop friendly! Ghosting happens, you lose interest or just aren't having as much fun, or life gets in the way!
I only roleplay Male characters but I'm willing to do any pairings with the one restriction is that my main OC is male.
I also have no interest in fandom rps
I love OOC chatting and making jokes about my characters, and shit that's going down in rp!
Roleplay in Discord only

I am 28 as of July so I am only accepting a partner who is 18+ I don't want smut rps but I don't feel comfortable roleplaying with minors as a lot of the plots I enjoy have romance in it

With all of that preface out of the way! Let's get to the fun bits- Story ideas! I'm putting You here as meaning your character not Specifically you!~

You wake up after a party in an bedroom that's not your own. The home is extravagant and beautiful and it turns out you not only went home with a mysterious stranger but you have agreed to marry him. It also turns out you may not exactly be on Earth anymore..
(Basically Supernatural humanoid has roped you to marry him, can be alien, demon, vampire, anything really. Could be your character falls for this man or try to escape with a servant or anything! Let's hash it out!)

You are the ambassador of an interplanetary commission to make contact with a recently discovered alien race on a two year contract. However before your mission is complete you hear word that your president plans on a sneak attack and to evacuate the planet. Do follow orders to fight with the aliens your home planet has planned on conquering. (Lots of fun ideas with this one~ Lets ignore real politics by making up fake space politics! The original planet can be human or another alien race!)

I'll update this with more ideas as they come to me! Feel free to hit me up with your own idea if you think I'll enjoy it too!! ^-^ DM me if anything here sounds good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back