• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Phangirl

The Ultimate Fangirl
Hey all! I'm fairly new to this site and am interested in doing a chill longterm roleplay. I've been roleplaying for a few years now. I have experienced many different perspectives and genres. I've probably done at least one roleplay of nearly every fandom I'm familiar with.

The fandoms I am familiar with include;

YouTubers (PewDiePie, Markiplier, JackSepticEye, Game Grumps, Dan and Phil, WildSpartanz, Bluesdank)

Team Fortress 2

Skyrim

Minecraft

Overwatch

My Little Pony

Mario

Sonic the Hedgehog

Animal Crossing

Paw Patrol

Stranger Things

Supernatural

Sherlock

Black Butler

Dr. Stone

Marvel

And Many MANY More

If you're interested in learning more about me and the way I like to roleplay, either comment your questions or message me privately. Many thanks.

Well, what other more fandoms do you like?
I like pretty much anything Disney. Princesses, The Lion King, Toy Story, Descendants, The Jungle Book, you name it.

I know a few other animes, I just can't think of what they're called.

South Park is a favorite series of mine.

I'd love to do some kind of roleplay with Twitch streamer Vinesauce.

I know most of the Smosh crew.

Anything with dragons. Love dragons.

I have original characters, but I don't use them often. They need to be updated, haha.

Pokemon! I forget to mention I LOVE Pokemon.

Hi all! My name's Bella, and I'm very much new to this site. However, just because I'm new to this site does not mean that I do not have any sort of roleplaying experience. I've been roleplaying for nearly five years now and have been apart of multiple communities on various websites and social media. I find myself much more attracted to the idea of playing a canon character in a fandom, rather than creating an OC that I might only use once. Below you will find a list of the fandoms I'm familiar with, the ships I'm willing to play in a romance-themed roleplay and the characters I'm willing to play. Below that list, you will also find a few rules I have, as well as a few warnings you must be familiar with beforehand. Please note that no matter what the scenario, I've always prefferred to play the more submissive character. I'll do MxM and FxF, but if you want MxF I must get to play the female role! Also, I'm asking for a fandom roleplay. This means one canon character x another canon character. Please do not come to me asking if you can play as your OC!

Ships/Fandoms/Characters

YouTube

Septiplier (JackSepticEye)

Phan (Daniel Howell or AmazingPhil)

Jelix (JackSepticEye)

BlueSpartanz (Bluesdank)

Egobang (Dan Avidan)

Ryatt (Matt Watson)

Supernatural

Destiel (Castiel)

Wincest (Sam Winchester)

Sherlock

Johnlock (John Watson)

Team Fortress 2

Scout x Any (Scout)

Heavy x Medic (Medic)

Engineer x Soldier (Engineer)

Spy x Sniper (Sniper)

Animal Crossing

Isabelle x Mayor (Isabelle/Fem! Mayor)

Tom Nook x Mayor (Fem! Mayor)

Villager x Mayor (Fem! Villager or Fem! Mayor)

Minecraft

Player x Steve (Player)

Player x Alex (Alex or Fem! Player)

Villager x Player (Player

Player x Any Mob (Player)

Sonic the Hedgehog

Sontails (Tails)

Sonamy (Amy)

Sonadow (Sonic)

Sonuckles (Sonic)

Pokemon (Sun and Moon)

Ash x Lili (Lili)

Pokemon x Trainer (Fem! Trainer or Fem! Pokemon)

Pokemon x Pokemon

Trainer x Trainer

(I'll Allow OCs for Those Two)

Marvel (MCU)

IronDad and Spideyson (Platonic Only; Peter Parker)

Tony Stark and Steve Rogers (Tony)

Tony Stark and Stephen Strange (Strange)

Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes (Bucky)

Thor and Loki (Loki)

Thor and Bruce Banner (Bruce)

There are so many, I think I've forgotten some of them. If you have a fandom that you enjoy roleplaying in, please tell me about it in the comments! If I'm familiar with it, I might add it to my list! :)

I'm Okay With:
-A Long Amount of Time Between Replies

-Romance in Every Form

-Shorter Replies; No Less Than Three Sentences

-Mature Themes

-Mild Gore

-References to Depression/Suicidal Thoughts

-Caregiver/Little Relationships

-Mpreg

-Furry

-Anthro

I am NOT Okay with:

-One Sentence Replies

-One Word Replies

-Starting Off with Romance

-These Things: (*)

-Spam

-Being a D*ck

-Flirting with Me (I'm a Minor, DON'T DO THAT)

-Controlling My Character

-Leaving Me On Read

-Not Replying for Months on End

I think that just about covers everything. If you have any questions, feel free to comment them or send me a message!

Also, note that I prefer to reply with at least a paragraph and descriptive detail with proper English grammar. If you cannot meet this criteria, please do not message me.

I hope to hear from you! ♥

I was in a hurry when I posted this. Here, I'll provide a list of |specifically| the fandoms that I'm in or familiar with.

YouTube
Marvel (MCU)
The Lion King
Toy Story
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
DC (DCEU, Comics, LEGO Batman)
Team Fortress 2
Overwatch
Skyrim
Minecraft
Ducktales (2019 Cartoon)
My Little Pony
Super Mario Bros.
Sonic the Hedgehog
Animal Crossing
Pokemon
Spongebob (Including The Musical)
Winnie the Pooh
Paw Patrol
Gravity Falls
Teen Titans
Warriors (Erin Hunter Books)
Black Butler
Dr. Stone
Big Hero 6
The Lion Guard
The Secret Life of Pets
One Day at a Time (Netflix)
Queer Eye
Slime Rancher
Spyro the Dragon
Spider-Man: Into The Spiderverse
Grey's Anatomy
Station 19
9-1-1
Supernatural (CW)
Sherlock (BBC)
Harry Potter
Lord of The Rings
Game of Thrones
Tokyo Ghoul
Citrus
Agresuko

I have not seen a single post advertising a YouTuber roleplay. So, I'm going to make one! (She says with determination).

I love doing YouTuber roleplays. It's what started my love for roleplaying in the first place! It's just..I can never find anyone who's interested in doing one, especially a long-term, in-depth story line. Even when I do have to chance to do one, my partner is always lazy and doesn't help move the story along like I'd like.

With all of that being said, I have a few rules. First; I'm asking for your responses to be AT LEAST three sentences long! Try your best to use correct grammar and punctuation!

Second; I'm more of the submissive type, so my character will be submissive too. Please don't ask me to change the way my character acts. I wouldn't ask you to do that!

Third; No OCs! This is strictly a MxM YouTuber roleplay! It's not that I have anything aginst OCs, it's just that I want to play an important part in the story too!

Now, with all of that out of the way, here are a list of YouTubers I'm familiar with and willing to play as.

PewDiePie

Markiplier

JackSepticEye

WildSpartanz

Bluesdank

Arin Hanson (Game Grumps)

Dan Avidan (Game Grumps)

Matt Watson (SuperMega)

Ryan Magee (SuperMega)

Ian (Smosh)

Anthony Padilla

Daniel Howell

AmazingPhil

ihascupquake

Aphmau

Jacksfilms

Shane Dawson

CrankGameplays

Joey Graceffa

Please please PLEASE message me if you're at least willing to give this a chance!!! You'll be making my day!

Hi all! My name's Bella, and I'm very much new to this site. However, just because I'm new to this site does not mean that I do not have any sort of roleplaying experience. I've been roleplaying for nearly five years now and have been apart of multiple communities on various websites and social media. I find myself much more attracted to the idea of playing a canon character in a fandom, rather than creating an OC that I might only use once. Below you will find a list of the fandoms I'm familiar with, the ships I'm willing to play in a romance-themed roleplay and the characters I'm willing to play. Below that list, you will also find a few rules I have, as well as a few warnings you must be familiar with beforehand. Please note that no matter what the scenario, I've always prefferred to play the more submissive character. I'll do MxM and FxF, but if you want MxF I must get to play the female role! Also, I'm asking for a fandom roleplay. This means one canon character x another canon character. Please do not come to me asking if you can play as your OC!

Ships/Fandoms/Characters

YouTube

Septiplier (JackSepticEye)

Phan (Daniel Howell or AmazingPhil)

Jelix (JackSepticEye)

BlueSpartanz (Bluesdank)

Egobang (Dan Avidan)

Ryatt (Matt Watson)

Supernatural

Destiel (Castiel)

Wincest (Sam Winchester)

Sherlock

Johnlock (John Watson)

Team Fortress 2

Scout x Any (Scout)

Heavy x Medic (Medic)

Engineer x Soldier (Engineer)

Spy x Sniper (Sniper)

Animal Crossing

Isabelle x Mayor (Isabelle/Fem! Mayor)

Tom Nook x Mayor (Fem! Mayor)

Villager x Mayor (Fem! Villager or Fem! Mayor)

Minecraft

Player x Steve (Player)

Player x Alex (Alex or Fem! Player)

Villager x Player (Player

Player x Any Mob (Player)

Sonic the Hedgehog

Sontails (Tails)

Sonamy (Amy)

Sonadow (Sonic)

Sonuckles (Sonic)

Pokemon (Sun and Moon)

Ash x Lili (Lili)

Pokemon x Trainer (Fem! Trainer or Fem! Pokemon)

Pokemon x Pokemon

Trainer x Trainer

(I'll Allow OCs for Those Two)

Marvel (MCU)

IronDad and Spideyson (Platonic Only; Peter Parker)

Tony Stark and Steve Rogers (Tony)

Tony Stark and Stephen Strange (Strange)

Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes (Bucky)

Thor and Loki (Loki)

Thor and Bruce Banner (Bruce)

There are so many, I think I've forgotten some of them. If you have a fandom that you enjoy roleplaying in, please tell me about it in the comments! If I'm familiar with it, I might add it to my list! :)

I'm Okay With:
-A Long Amount of Time Between Replies

-Romance in Every Form

-Shorter Replies; No Less Than Three Sentences

-Mature Themes

-Mild Gore

-References to Depression/Suicidal Thoughts

-Caregiver/Little Relationships

-Mpreg

-Furry

-Anthro

I am NOT Okay with:

-One Sentence Replies

-One Word Replies

-Starting Off with Romance

-These Things: (*)

-Spam

-Being a D*ck

-Flirting with Me (I'm a Minor, DON'T DO THAT)

-Controlling My Character

-Leaving Me On Read

-Not Replying for Months on End

I think that just about covers everything. If you have any questions, feel free to comment them or send me a message!

Also, note that I prefer to reply with at least a paragraph and descriptive detail with proper English grammar. If you cannot meet this criteria, please do not message me.

I hope to hear from you! ♥

I was in a hurry when I posted this. Here, I'll provide a list of |specifically| the fandoms that I'm in or familiar with.

YouTube
Marvel (MCU)
The Lion King
Toy Story
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
DC (DCEU, Comics, LEGO Batman)
Team Fortress 2
Overwatch
Skyrim
Minecraft
Ducktales (2019 Cartoon)
My Little Pony
Super Mario Bros.
Sonic the Hedgehog
Animal Crossing
Pokemon
Spongebob (Including The Musical)
Winnie the Pooh
Paw Patrol
Gravity Falls
Teen Titans
Warriors (Erin Hunter Books)
Black Butler
Dr. Stone
Big Hero 6
The Lion Guard
The Secret Life of Pets
One Day at a Time (Netflix)
Queer Eye
Slime Rancher
Spyro the Dragon
Spider-Man: Into The Spiderverse
Grey's Anatomy
Station 19
9-1-1
Supernatural (CW)
Sherlock (BBC)
Harry Potter
Lord of The Rings
Game of Thrones
Tokyo Ghoul
Citrus
Agresuko

I have not seen a single post advertising a YouTuber roleplay. So, I'm going to make one! (She says with determination).

I love doing YouTuber roleplays. It's what started my love for roleplaying in the first place! It's just..I can never find anyone who's interested in doing one, especially a long-term, in-depth story line. Even when I do have to chance to do one, my partner is always lazy and doesn't help move the story along like I'd like.

With all of that being said, I have a few rules. First; I'm asking for your responses to be AT LEAST three sentences long! Try your best to use correct grammar and punctuation!

Second; I'm more of the submissive type, so my character will be submissive too. Please don't ask me to change the way my character acts. I wouldn't ask you to do that!

Third; No OCs! This is strictly a MxM YouTuber roleplay! It's not that I have anything aginst OCs, it's just that I want to play an important part in the story too!

Now, with all of that out of the way, here are a list of YouTubers I'm familiar with and willing to play as.

PewDiePie

Markiplier

JackSepticEye

WildSpartanz

Bluesdank

Arin Hanson (Game Grumps)

Dan Avidan (Game Grumps)

Matt Watson (SuperMega)

Ryan Magee (SuperMega)

Ian (Smosh)

Anthony Padilla

Daniel Howell

AmazingPhil

ihascupquake

Aphmau

Jacksfilms

Shane Dawson

CrankGameplays

Joey Graceffa

Please please PLEASE message me if you're at least willing to give this a chance!!! You'll be making my day!
Hello! If this is still open, I would love to rp with you! :3

Hey all! I'm fairly new to this site and am interested in doing a chill longterm roleplay. I've been roleplaying for a few years now. I have experienced many different perspectives and genres. I've probably done at least one roleplay of nearly every fandom I'm familiar with.

The fandoms I am familiar with include;

YouTubers (PewDiePie, Markiplier, JackSepticEye, Game Grumps, Dan and Phil, WildSpartanz, Bluesdank)

Team Fortress 2

Skyrim

Minecraft

Overwatch

My Little Pony

Mario

Sonic the Hedgehog

Animal Crossing

Paw Patrol

Stranger Things

Supernatural

Sherlock

Black Butler

Dr. Stone

Marvel

And Many MANY More

If you're interested in learning more about me and the way I like to roleplay, either comment your questions or message me privately. Many thanks.
i am interested in sherlock and marvel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back