• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings LF: Pokemon, Idols, Villains, oh my!

Rayzawa

giovanni pokemon brainrot
Hello! My name is Ray, I'm eighteen, and I love to roleplay. I’ll attempt to keep this short and sweet! I roleplay both fandoms and ocs (And ocs that are apart of fandoms!) I’ll roleplay any gendered pairing (MxF, MxM, NBxNB, whatever! Mostly prefer MxM though), and I’m fine with any combination of ocs and canon (I do prefer to be the canon in oc x canon, though!) I prefer not to play more than one character, unless it’s an extra for a scene or something. I also prefer romance, but I’m cool with platonic stuff too!

My response length is roughly a couple paragraphs, more or less. I’m not too picky about response lengths so if all you can manage is a couple of sentences, that’s totally okay! I write in third person, and would prefer if you did as well. I prefer roleplaying in pms, rather than on the forum itself. Please pm me if you’d like to roleplay!

I would prefer someone active. You can also drop out anytime, just let me know please. I’m pretty shy and awkward at first when it comes to talking before the roleplay itself, when we're in that “So do you have any plot ideas..? What’s your character like..?” Because it always feels so formal, like a job interview or something lol. So feel free to use memes or chat speak in your messages, or just jump into my messages like “HEY I saw this plot in your thread I liked. Heres my character so and so I think he’d like a partner that’s like this and that, do you have an oc thats like that?” And I can almost guarantee you that I will, and you made my life a lot easier by skipping all the small talk.

FANDOMS
My main interest is pokemon. Just the whole world of pokemon! Whether we're trainers, villains, contest participants, league members, I would love to roleplay any pokemon verse! Though I'll mention I am not into roleplaying the pokemon themselves, or doing a lot of intense battle scenes. I'm moreso into the everyday life of people in the pokemon world. Also Giovanni from Pokemon is... my favorite character ever. Please let me play him I'm begging you. I'll do almost any CanonxCanon or OcxCanon with him. (Just know you will NOT be getting anime Giovanni. This Giovanni is taken from the manga, animes, games, and mostly my own mind. Big bad scary boss that just wanted to be a professor :( )

ORIGINAL CHARACTERS
I have many ocs. Hundreds probably! As I’m into anime and japanese games, and am also an artist, most of my ocs are based off of anime and are drawn by me, meaning no face claims. Some of them are somewhat realistic depending on the scenario. Others just have stuff like green hair, not natural eye colors. Or maybe they’re a chuunibyo. I do love chuunibyos, haha. I’d prefer if your character is drawn or made with stuff like picrew and dress up games as well, using a real persons face makes me uncomfortable. Feel free to check out my Toyhouse to see if there’s an oc you like there, but I have tons that aren’t listed there! scoresilver on Toyhouse
As for plots I'd like to do, I have far too many to list. I'd be down with a lot of things, so I'm open to discussion! Any type of Pokemon universe is something I’d be into.

Thanks for reading this far, and please send me a pm if interested! Cheers!

Last edited:
hey!! i still dont have Messaging Privileges just quite yet, but im super interested!! feel free to shoot me a dm if you still want to do it! im mostly looking into doing the pokemon universe stuff!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back