• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a roleplay partner :)

Heya1998

Hey everyone :)

As the title says, I'm looking for a roleplay partner. I would love a long term partner who kinda uses detail. I'm a 18 year old female and I just got in to roleplay but I've been writing for a year now, so I might not be the best but I'm only gonna get better.

I love romantic roleplays but I'm open to any roles and willing to try. I don't do any fandom roleplays.

I'm starting school in September and I only have to work a couple days in the week but that's just for a couple of hours. I almost always reply fast except for when I'm at work.

I usually roleplay on kik.

I hope someone is interested and if you are, pm me or leave a comment :)

Last edited:

As the title says, I'm looking for a roleplay partner. I would love a long term partner who kinda uses detail. I'm a 18 year old female and I just got in to roleplay but I've been writing for a year now, so I might not be the best but I'm only gonna get better.
You know, I wonder why I'm asking, but are you interested in Tokyo Ghoul?

I love romantic roleplays but I'm open to any roles and willing to try. I don't do any fandom roleplays.

I'm starting school in September and I only have to work a couple days in the week but that's just for a couple of hours. I almost always reply fast except for when I'm at work.

Hi look me up ben dude

I'm cool with it.

Hey! Relatively new to RP myself, maybe we could give it a go sometime! - (Deletah42) <my name on kik

I am new here myself. I like a roleplay with some muscle with showing off and flirting. I will go into more detail when someone ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back