• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a roleplay partner whose ok with m/m

Minteafresh

ok so hi! I'm gonna try and plant all my ideas into this, so it'll be a little lengthy. Basically I'm looking for a roleplay partner whose ok with doing m/m. Please be ok with writing at least a paragraph, able to do so in third person and honestly keep the roleplay flowing. That's all I ask. I have couple of things I'm interested in atm, so look below1

- older gruff cop x younger flirty criminal type dynamic. I'd like to play the criminal and have a oc planned for it, I just need someone whose willing. I also have some ideas for this, just gotta talk it out

- some fandoms which include bnha, demon slayer or haikyuu. For bnha we can really free form it or something. For demon slayer I have a plot in mind an for haikyuu we can talk about it since I have tons.

- a animal crossing based roleplay. I have a couple of ideas for this, so we can talk about it

- omegaverse! Im really in love with the idea of a tall extroverted omega and a short introverted alpha. Or the other way around where the alpha is tall and quiet, and the omega is short and loud. Basically I wanna play the alpha of either pairings, it'd be cute

-zombie apocalypse thing. In my mind I had this enemies to lovers thing where these two people who hate eachother are forced to work together to survive zombies. Of course the enemies to lovers doesn't have to happen, we can just have two friends or complete strangers

- A supernatural zoo thing. Like instead of animals, theres supernatural creatures. For this I'm thinking of a handler x creature thing. I'm good with playing either, though if you choose to do the creature then don't make them like a dragon mixed with a unicorn whose part elf. Be realistic.

- right. For fandoms I forgot that I'd also be up to doing pokemon ( not the galar region, haven't played that yet) too! Or poke-human, I have a plot for that too lmao

- oh, and a soulmate au. Not much ideas for this

- Idk. If none catch your eye, you can suggest some!

I'm the most definitely ok with M/M! I'm up for a Haikyuu!
I'll try my best to at least write one paragraph! I especially specialize in writing third person things!

I have Finally found someone who wants to do M/M! omg that makes me so happy.

I'm interested in the supernatural Zoo plot, to be honest! I'm sure I have some characters I can fit into the creature or the human roles so I wouldn't mind playing either!
I have a character who I think could fit this as well -- if you were open to the suggestion. I have an OC who is an ex-monster hunter, who now protects monsters. Perhaps he breaks into this kind of zoo and rescues a creature or two?? And who ever runs this zoo, is most certainly trying to get the creature back.

I am also interested in a pokemon RP! Were you thinking of playing as pokemon or trainers? I do have a trainer OC haha..but I can just as easily make a pokemon OC too!

(You can PM me btw if you'd prefer!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back