• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a roleplay partner! [romance, fantasy, historical, family, platonic, and more] [mostly m/m, open for m/f]

AyreViere

Is Blood Sweet?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm Ayre, He/Him pronoun, 20+ yo.

Bro, college is killing me right now. I’m so stressed out that I need healing through roleplay ASAP. I browsed through my friend’s roleplay logs and plots for inspiration and do you know what I found?? A freaking treasure trove waiting to be played! Bro got a bunch of plots that I’m DYING to play but couldn’t at all!! He didn’t plan on going back to roleplay anytime soon, so he allowed me to use his plots to find anyone who would be interested to go through them and play them together with me. So, here I am!! XD

Before that though, I must warn you that it’s been so long since the last time I tried finding new partners to play with. I might be very rusty and cringy with this intro. But just bear with me, alright?!

Now then, let's move on to the fun part, shall we?

about me:

• I live in Asia. So expect a 12-hour time difference if you live somewhere in the US.
• Bro, a post-graduate study is HELL. The prof just dumped all the work on me, so my reply might be a little bit delayed. I could guarantee a reply every two or three days tho! If not, maybe once a week?
• I'm Ghost Friendly! I would be sad, but I’m gonna respect your choice.
• I prefer MxM pairing. But I’m open for MxF, although I would only play Male.
• I don't have any triggers.
• I'm not a native English speaker and grammar sucks. I could try my best but don't expect perfection, please.
• I prefer anime or illustration FC. Just descriptive paragraphs about our characters' appearance would be fine too!

about you:

• I’m not picky about how long it took for you to reply. Once a day, a week, a month, or even once a year is fine. I’m pretty chill about it. If you disappeared without a word for several months and then suddenly miss our roleplay, don’t be shy and just give me a reply. I would be there to continue where we left off.
Quality over quantity. But no one-liner, please. I would be SO HAPPY if you’re into details in your post, something like descriptions of your character’s emotions, their thoughts, and their way of observing things. I’m obsessed with those things, you know? Of course, you could expect the same from me too!
Clearly state your triggers! Some of the plots could be very dark. I don't want to accidentally step on a land mine.
• Feel free to contribute your own idea to the plots. They are not fixed. I would love to listen to your thoughts about it.

warning!

These roleplay plots are very specific and detailed. Some of them could be very dark. But that doesn’t mean they are fixed. Just tell me your thoughts about it and what should be changed, and we could build them from scratch again.

plots!

This will be divided by genres and interests!

Urban Fantasy Ahead!

[A Furry Journey]
[Tags: Animals, Puppy, Shapeshifter, Action, Urban Fantasy, Slice of Life, Romance/Platonic, Healing]
[Just two lonely souls trying to find a home, unaware of what the future might have in store...]
Ignore the sappy title please, I can't think rn. In this story, MC (my character) would be a shapeshifter puppy that ran away from a mysterious underground research facility that did cruel and inhuman experiments. And above all, their background didn't seem normal either. MC forgot most of his memories as he ran away while in his pup form before finally meeting YC. YC could have a fair share of trouble in their life, just longing to have a companion so that they wouldn't feel so lonely and abandoned. On the other hand, MC is trying hard to run away from the past that he couldn't even remember. On that fated night during a heavy downpour, just when both of them are at their lowest breaking point, the two met. Then, they became a pair of owner and pet that tried to comfort each other, blissfully unaware of the danger in a form of a secret organization that is slowly tracking down MC, their 'successful' experimental subject...

Searching for Family

[Harmonious Melody]
[Tags: Psychology, Family, Drama, Heart-warming, Adoption, Slice of Life, Modern Realistic]
[For years, I thought a family could never exist for me. Yet, here we are…]
Ok, the idea for this one is very rough and straightforward. MC is a very successful businessman who seems to lack nothing, but actually suffering from a serious case of world-weariness due to childhood trauma. His condition was getting more serious throughout the year until his psychologist finally suggest that he should try and find a family. But MC is single and knows nothing about love or being loved. Thus, as a last resort, he went to an orphanage to adopt a child (YC). Their interaction would be awkward and all, but I really wanna try this out. For this one, I’m open to double and playing another character. You could also play another character that could possibly be YC’s future mother/father.

[Longing for Love]
[Tags: Psychology, Family, Drama, Angst, Employer-employee, Slice of Life, Modern Realistic]
[I thought love was gone for me. But then you arrived and showed me I still have another chance… For that, I’m grateful]
A happy family of three broke down when the mother suddenly passed away one day. The young daughter lost his mother while the husband (MC) lost his loved one. Brokenhearted and full of grief, MC was unable to accept the reality and drowned in his sorrow. He became a crazy workaholic in an attempt to distract himself from his grief, ultimately choosing to hire a caretaker to look after his child. The caretaker (YC), saw the state of their employer’s family and, despite trying not to cross the line, was unable to help but be a little sympathetic. Slowly, they started to unconsciously take care of MC in small ways on top of doing their main job.

Sad but Warm Modern Romance

[Wounds to be Healed]
[Tags: Psychology, Romance, Drama, Dark Romance, Trigger Warning, Modern Realistic, Angst]
[Winding coldness, infinite darkness, and a heart that was frozen as ice… Until you came and change everything.. me, you, us, you changed it all]
Muse A is a mentally ill patient who has serious psychological trauma. This left him unable to function like a normal human being, especially at the emotional level. All of it started when he was still a child. Yet, he refuse treatment and continue facing life as bleak as it usually was. Coldness, pain, illusions, and manic episodes, and over time, their condition got worse. That was until he met Muse B.

Muse B is a psychologist who, despite his great talent, was not doing well due to economic reasons. He’s poor and in dire need of money. By a stroke of luck, or maybe bad luck, he chances upon Muse A’s search for a personal live-in house assistant with a probation period of a month. Like that, he applied to work here and met Muse A. The nature of his previous job as a psychologist made him unable to sit still and want to help cure Muse A’s mental illness. Slowly, their life together started and many things change.

However, changes never mean only good things. A sense of dependence, emotional struggles, past memories that both of them locked away, one conflict after another arrived and forced them to open up the wounds of the past that they had hidden away. It turns out, they used to know each other... It turns out, there are many scars left behind after the long, unexpected separation… It turns out, maybe… just maybe… they had found a home for each other, a place where both could belong, a place where wounds healed and days passed…

[Without a Goodbye]
[Tags: Romance, Heartbreak, Drama, Angst, Amnesia, Modern Realistic, Marriage]
[Destiny is funny. They made us meet, fall madly in love, and separate us just like that... without a single goodbye]
Muse A and Muse B are married couples, albeit only based on a contract with no romantic feelings attached. But surely, after a period of time together under the same roof, they must’ve caught a feeling or two, right? Slowly but surely, they grew closer and found that this marriage was not as bad as they thought it would be. But before their romance could bloom, an unexpected misunderstanding broke them apart.

Muse A, enraged and wounded, stormed out of the house and never came back, never even saying goodbye. The left behind and equally heartbroken Muse B was forced to go through the lonely days after the absence of Muse A, wondering where the other person might be and why they wouldn’t come back. The most painful part was the fact that Muse B only realized their feelings for Muse A after they had left. And those feelings were not shallow, growing deeper and heavier with each passing day.

Muse B thought he would be wallowing in the shadow of Muse A for all his life, never being able to walk out of his ruined marriage ever again. But when he went to work on the usual Monday morning, the office was in turmoil because of the news of a new division manager that had just transferred from the branch abroad that very day. And just like that, they met. Muse B couldn’t be any more familiar with that face, that smile, that voice. It was Muse A. But other than that, everything about this newly transferred manager was different than his husband. His name, his personality, his attitude, his conduct, none of them were the same. With a familiar yet unfamiliar smile, the manager approached him and spoke his first sentence to him. “Hello. Nice to meet you. What’s your name?”

[Ps: Muse A is amnesiac]

Modern Action-Romance

[A Twisted Reunion]
[Tags: Romance/Platonic, Modern Realistic, Thriller, Crime, Obsessive Character, Psychology]
[Do you remember? You were so cute and innocent back then... So, how... just how did you... become like this?]
When they were a kid, Muse A and Muse B were a kid with similar backgrounds. Both were poor, have no parents, and lived in a rundown orphanage together. Although they were abandoned at an early age, Muse A was the always bright and sunny, filled with justice, type of kid. He would not easily break down in the face of troubles and hardship. Meanwhile, Muse B was always quiet and reticent. He was more like a lifeless doll, never showing emotion, always staring into space with a blank and dull look. He was the odd kid in the orphanage which made him isolated and bullied by the other kids. Muse A, with his innate sense of justice, felt sorry for Muse B and always stood up for him. He didn't care about the other's reticent behavior and strived to befriend him so that Muse B wouldn't be lonely. After a period of time, they unknowingly become friends who are very close to each other, like a pair of shoes that would almost never be seen without the other. But a few years later, when they were eight or nine, a rich couple suddenly dropped by the orphanage and said that they have a blood relation with Muse B. Then, just like that, they took Muse B away. Since then, Muse A has never seen Muse B again.

Muse A didn't have the luck to be adopted by anyone. But, as an optimist, he just continued to strive hard in his studies and society. Finally, after years of hard work, he managed to get his dream job; to be a detective in a reputable police force. His job was perfect. Fighting bad guys, and defending society, everything he ever wanted when he was a kid had come true. The only downside would be the fact that he still hasn't gotten any news about Muse B, his long-lost childhood friend. He couldn't forget about that quiet friend of his, always wanting to meet him again. But, who would've thought that while he was trying to investigate a very tricky and serious case of a serial murderer, Muse A suddenly ran into a man who look so much like Muse B!

In fact, he really is Muse B. He said that the couple that adopted him brought him abroad and he had been living there throughout the years. Contrary to what he expected, he suffered a lot of hardship there because the family that took him in actually works in the underworld. For years, Muse B worked hard so that he could escape from this family. He had finally gathered enough money to fly back to his hometown. He had no money left, no house. He was lost. Thankfully, he had accidentally met Muse A while he was wandering around. At least that's what he told Muse A.

Muse A, so happy to see his old childhood friend again, very quickly agreed to let him stay at his house and help him out. The friend that he still held dearly in his heart was finally back. Life couldn't be any better for Muse A. If only he knew what kind of wolf in sheep's clothing he had willingly invited into his own house...

[Good or Bad?]
[Tags: Romance/Platonic, Angst, Action, Modern Realistic, Thriller, Crime, Mafia, Police]
[You think this is fun? Look at how we are right now and tell me again, is this fun to you? I loved you. But now, you made me sick]
Muse B is a secret agent working for the government whose main task was to infiltrate many dangerous organizations and found evidence to bring them down. This line of work was never his own choice. Due to his own circumstance (such as debts, a family who is sick, etc., etc.), he was forced to accept this life-threatening job and work as a spy. Due to how dangerous it was, he couldn't have a normal life. His identity would always change and he could never have a long-lasting relationship with anyone for fear that he would bring danger to them later on. In short, he couldn't live the life he wanted, he dreamed of.

One day, he was assigned to work as a personal bodyguard of the suspected-to-be leader of a mafia group with an infamous and notorious reputation of being the number one dark organization in the underworld. This mafia group was a big group that was adept in disguises. Even after the government spent years trying to root them out, they were only able to take down the small, branch groups of the mafia group that dealt no real damage to their power as a whole. The leader that controlled the whole activities behind the scene was even harder to track down. His life was a mystery even for the members of the mafia group. This time, being able to find someone suspected to be the mafia leader was purely out of luck. Even if there is a high chance for this to be a trap, the government still quickly sent Muse B to investigate, forcing him to jump right into it.

Contrary to Muse B's expectation though, Muse A, who was his main target, was more like a normal businessman. There were no shady things about him. His personal information is very complete and clean. Starting from the time when he was still a kid until he grew up, everything that should be there was there. Muse A was just a simple gentleman who ran a normal, legal business that revolved around customer services. Just a few months ago, it was reported that someone was targeting him and terrorizing him every once in a while. That was why he was searching for a personal bodyguard to protect him, thus, how Muse B was able to apply and arrived next to his side. But all of this only made Muse B even more confused. The information from the government couldn't be wrong. But Muse A was really normal in his eyes. So, is Muse A really the leader of the notorious mafia group or not?

Meanwhile, yes, Muse A is the mafia leader. He, like Muse B, was very adept in disguise and retained many different identities. But, while Muse B hated this activity, Muse A did it as a twisted hobby. Changing into different personas every few months, toying on those stupid cops that couldn't even find his shadow, fooling around and controlling everything behind the scene, he did all that just for one reason; it was fun. It was fun to look at all those unsuspecting people who didn't even realize a huge danger was standing right next to them. Like an ant that didn't even know a human was observing him silently, just needing a finger to crush its body. Then, one day, he accidentally stumbled upon a recently appointed spy (Muse B) from the government that had managed to actually deal some damage to his real power. Muse A was both angry and amused. It has been a while since he was met with some troubles. It sparked an interest inside him. He wanted to play. So, he carefully made a new identity, donned a new persona, and purposely give the government some hints. He cast a huge net around Muse B, patiently waiting and slowly roping him in. Isn't it a fun game to play?

[Injustice]
[Tags: Romance/Platonic, Modern Realistic, Thriller, Crime, Police, Wanted Criminal, Misunderstanding]
[I never want this, and neither do you. Yet, what else are we supposed to do now that we're lumped together?]
There is a wanted criminal who is said to have committed a very serious crime that caused others to loathe, curse, and hate him badly. But he is very good at hiding and the police were having a hard time capturing him. Then, there is this police officer who suddenly met him but was unable to report it to others and got captured instead. The wanted criminal tried to convince the police officer that he was actually falsely accused by the real mastermind behind that heinous crime. Every single piece of evidence pointed at him as the criminal. And no one would believe it if he said otherwise. In fact, he's innocent and is trying to find proof of it. But he needs an insider's help to do this; a police officer. He then proceed to try to capture a police officer and convince (threatened) him to help him find this evidence. This is really the very rough idea of it.

Historical Romance

[Reparation of War]
[Tags: Historical, Kingdoms, Romance, Drama, Medieval Fantasy, Marriage]
[None of us want this marriage. We were never meant to be together. But why can't I hate you as I should?]
Kingdom A and B have been at war for years now. They are bitter enemies. It was only when both were at their wit's end, with kingdom B winning the last war, did both of them started to consider signing a peace treaty. The prolonged war took a toll on both kingdoms. Although Kingdom B won the most recent war, they were not without any losses. If they continue the war and advance again, they would be the ones at the disadvantage. Kingdom A is in a similar situation. Thus, both agreed to sign a peace treaty and send remuneration money to each other. Then, to make both kingdoms still able to gain a bit of an advantage with this treaty, they agreed to send a prince to be married off in the other's kingdom.

Kingdom B sent a prince and made him marry a princess in Kingdom A, forming a relationship. Kingdom A also sent out a prince. This prince is Muse A. But it just so happens that there are no princesses in Kingdom B, only a bunch of princes. Thus, they could only arrange for him to marry another prince (Muse B). Both princes that would be bound in this marriage were not happy. After all, although homosexuality was accepted, they believe that they are as straight as an arrow. Marrying another man is a kind of blow to their self-esteem as a man. No, they're not homophobes. They just didn't want to marry a man. Thus, their first encounter was not that pleasant. They can even be called enemies at one point. Coincidentally, Muse B was the one who had led the army in the last war and made Kingdom A suffer a loss. Thus, as a prince from Kingdom A, Muse A didn't have any good feelings for Muse B.

The same goes for Muse B. He's a struggling prince who was fighting a bitter battle to secure the title of crown prince. He doesn't have much backing, his maternal family background was not strong, and he was suppressed by the current queen. Going to the battlefield last time was out of his desperation to gain an advantage, leverage he could use to fight for the throne. He was aware that he could be killed by doing so. But he didn't want to back down without trying. Unexpectedly, what he got after bringing back victory is a marriage with another man. Although it was not Muse A's fault, he also couldn't help holding bitter feelings for him.

But the marriage must still go on. Muse A and B agreed upon a bunch of rules to retain their personal space and freedom. Although they are tied in marriage, they'll treat each other as strangers at best and mind each other's business. But some series of troubles and events, aimed mostly at Muse B, forced them to cooperate with each other. After all, the life and struggles inside the palace were never as peaceful as the commonfolk's thought them to be. It was full of traps, hidden daggers, and pitfalls covered by the beautiful scenery of the palace. In Kingdom B, the winner would secure the throne while the loser has a high possibility of getting killed after the winner ascended the throne... After all, who wants to have some future trouble in a form of siblings that would aim for his throne later on? The options are only to fight for the throne or die. And if Muse B failed, as his spouse, Muse A would also follow his footsteps to the grave. They have no choice but to fight together.

Fantasy for You and Me

[A Way Back Home]
[Tags: Romance/Platonic, Medieval, Slight-Angst/Angst, Summoning, High Fantasy, Demons]
[If going back to where I belong means I would have to hurt you... what choices do you think I should take?]
Muse A is someone from the modern world who suddenly got summoned into a medieval fantasy world where dragons, elves, dwarves, and any other fantasy creature existed. The people who summoned him were people from the most recognized religion in that world: The Temple of Light. They summoned Muse A under the order of their Lord God and appointed him the task to vanquish the Demon Lord who had been wreaking chaos throughout the whole continent. The demon lord was said to be so powerful that no one has been able to reach his palace for millions of years. Although none of the mortals have seen the demon lord before, his evil deeds were infamous enough to make his existence more than just a legend. For example, he had ordered an army of demons to ruin the once-prosperous empire. For example, he had told his people to kidnap many beautiful women and men from the places near the Abyss of Darkness, the dwelling of demons. For example, he had ejected a kind of poisonous mist around the Great Forest where elves live, turning half of the elves into corrupted Dark Elves. The list still goes on and on. He was the one responsible for all evil in this world. Thus, the Temple of Light who had always been an enemy of monsters and creatures of the dark always strived to take down this evil Demon Lord.

Muse A may or may not be happy with the sudden summon. But, for whatever reason, he was determined, almost desperate even, to go back to his own world. Maybe he had a little sister who is sick. Or maybe he had unfinished business there. In short, he wanted to go home. But through the summoning, he was bound in a contract directly with the Lord God in that world. The only way for him to go back is to kill the Demon Lord whose whereabouts were not even clearly known. Thankfully, Muse A got a pretty dope, cheat-like ability when he arrived in this world. He had also been assigned a powerful teammate that would assist him during the whole journey. This person was also the first person he started to become familiar with in that world. With all those things, vanquishing the Demon Lord might not be that hard of a job. He just needs to find him, which is the real problem. But, with a teammate that he could depend on and trust, the whole journey didn't feel that big of a deal.

Unbeknown to Muse A though, the Demon Lord he was trying to find, Muse B, had actually been right by his side all along. The teammate that Muse A trusted, the first friend he made in this world, and the one that would go through thick and thin together with him, had actually been the Demon Lord he was tasked to kill all this time. Muse B, the so-called Demon Lord, was actually not the same as what the people in that world had described. Feeling suffocated from his own palace, Muse B ran away to blend in with the human society, aimlessly wandering around for years while changing identities throughout the way. Somehow, he had become one of the strongest knights in one of the most powerful kingdoms on the continent. It just so happened that this kingdom is called the Holy Kingdom due to its strong bond with the Temple of Light. This, in turn, has landed him in the situation where he had awkwardly become the teammate of the summoned hero who was tasked to kill him, the demon lord...

Last edited:
Bump! I just crossed out the one that has been taken. But the other plots are still open!

Helloo! I'm interested but idk if this is open still!

Hello! Yes it is! Please Pm me if you can. I just had a short break and I'm back now ^^

Bump! Added one more plot, (A furry journey), since I don't know when to stop procrastinating my work ^^.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back