• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Roleplay Partner for Supernatural - CLOSED

TarantulaHawk

💞 libra — istp 💞
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
beff8d45a98a467d8807c72baa76d3df.png

Hello, everyone! I'm sure you've seen me around the forums. I'm TarantulaHawk. Feel free to call me any variation of my username, honestly. I'll respond to pretty much anything.

So, as the title says, I'm looking for a roleplay partner for Supernatural, the TV show. I have watched all the way through season 12, but have not seen season 13 - I have, however, spoiled myself on a few things (mainly about Gabriel, because he's my favorite character in the entire show). Once season 13 is on Netflix, I might try and catch up.

:bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesr::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesr::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesr::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesr::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesr:

When it comes to the roleplay itself, I have a few rules that I'd like to mention;

- I want a roleplayer who is 18+. Just a personal preference thing, as I'm eighteen myself.
- I roleplay on the forums here. I've never used Discord. I do have an alternate source, but I'd prefer to just keep everything here.
- Please respond with at least 1-2 paragraphs. I split my writing up so that it looks like a story, but that is even my minimum.
- M/m, f/f and m/f are totally fine with me.
- We will be doubling up, unless you're willing to just play my love interest.
- As far as extra, background characters go, we can either split them up between us equally or play them as we need to.
- Speaking of characters, play them in character - Dean is not lovey-dovey, Castiel is actually kind of an asshole along with his ignorance and naivety, and so forth.
- This will be an AU and diverge from the canon plotline of supernatural, right after season 12.
- Most of the characters that have died are alive (except for characters like Metatron and Dick, obviously).
- My character's love interest will be Gabriel.

:bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesr::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesr::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesr::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesr::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesr::bishiesparklesl:

I have a plotline in mind that is a work in progress, and I hope that whoever responds to this (whoever meaning, hopefully you!!) would want to help me build on it!

Buried away in the books of lore are two prophets said to bring about a new time, a time of peace. Sam and Dean Winchester need the two prophets, as the angels in heaven and out of heaven are almost hell-bent on making the world their own - chaos, angering dangerous monsters and you name it, they're doing it. The biggest problem is that the brothers have absolutely no idea who the prophets are! They only have two clues to go by from a textbook they found buried outside of the bunker;

One, a woman of song - her voice like silk, but her anger like hellfire - the singer to the good and the evil. The other, a (man/woman) of speech, (him/her) voice like (descriptive word), but (his/her) (emotion here) like (comparison word) - the persuasion to the wrong and the right.

Because this plotline is both unfinished and set in an AU, anything can really be implemented.

:bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesr::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesr::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesr::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesr::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesr::bishiesparklesl:

So, with all of the details being put into place and the rules being set, please comment below if you're interested! I really hope for someone who is truly interested in this roleplay to respond.
crowley_and_growley_by_tembrook-d5wqutg.png

Seems interesting. Unfortunately, I don't think I could do any of the canon characters justice, so if you're willing to put up with correcting me, then I guess I'll take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back