• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a roleplay partner (Fandom and Original)

lillian winchester

† queen of acidland †
Hello I am relatively new to this site but I have roleplayed on quite a few other sites and to start getting back into roleplaying again I am looking for a few partners to do some 1x1 rps with. I do both fandom and original roleplays. I will be posting a few options for the fandoms and originals that I will do but I am open to many more so if you have any other ideas let me know.

- I roleplay both FxM and FxF

- I rp over pm

- Looking to do a romance rp

- Third person only

- For fandoms I do double RPs most of the time unless I do oc x oc

- I prefer cannon x oc (if it’s for a fandom) but occasionally I will do oc x oc

- Original rps are obviously oc x oc

- If you are going to be gone for awhile and not be able to reply please let me know beforehand

My fandom list:

- Supernatural

- The Walking Dead

- The Lord of the Rings

- The Hobbit

- Sherlock

- Doctor Who

- Harry Potter

- The Outsiders

- Arrow

- The Flash

- Percy Jackson

- American Horror Story (season 1 only)

- Once Upon A Time

- Celebrity (Music and Actors/Actresses)

- YouTube

- Black Butler

I have more so just ask because I am in many fandoms that I probably forgot to list.

Original RP list:

- Vampire x Vampire

- Vampire x Human

- Witch x Wizard (or Witch for a FxF pairing)

- Human x Human

- Fallen Angel x Angel

- Angel x Angel

- Fallen Angel x Fallen Angel

- Demon x angel

- Demon x Demon

- Fallen Angel x Demon

- Angel x Human

- Demon x Human

- Princess x Prince (or Princess)

- Peasant x Prince

- Princess x Peasant

- Any Creature x Any Creature

I will do pretty much anything you think of any creature, time period, plot line, etc. just ask me and if I'm interested in it I will most likely say yes.

Thank you comment below or message me if you’re interested keep in mind I would like romance in all of these roleplays.

Can you do a ghost/human thing? The setting would be an apartment building in a town in Alaska and the time could be mid to late 90s.

Stew said:
Can you do a ghost/human thing? The setting would be an apartment building in a town in Alaska and the time could be mid to late 90s.
I could try. I have never done a ghost x human RP before but I would definitely be willing to try. If you want to message me and we can discuss more about it.

Hello, I am interested In Roleplaying. I can do these plots. If you would like to RP with me please PM me. I do FxF roles.

Fandoms:

- Harry Potter

- The Outsiders

- Percy Jackson

Original RPs

- Vampire x Vampire

- Vampire x Human

- Human x Human

- Fallen Angel x Angel

- Angel x Angel

- Angel x Human

Babygirl76020 said:
Hello, I am interested In Roleplaying. I can do these plots. If you would like to RP with me please PM me. I do FxF roles.
Fandoms:

- Harry Potter

- The Outsiders

- Percy Jackson

Original RPs

- Vampire x Vampire

- Vampire x Human

- Human x Human

- Fallen Angel x Angel

- Angel x Angel

- Angel x Human

I would really like to do a original RP with you but I'm new here and I have no idea how to PM someone...

[QUOTE="lillian winchester]I would really like to do a original RP with you but I'm new here and I have no idea how to PM someone...

[/QUOTE]
I cant quite PM yet, you have to wait 24 hours, unless someone PMs you first.

Bruh,

I'd totes RP withchu. but like, yo.

I'm pretty interested in this one idea if you wanna, hmu on the PM. Yeahhhh

I'm so cool guys

I swear

[QUOTE="Melody Frazier]Harry Potter
Percy Jackson

The Outsiders

Black Butler

[/QUOTE]
I would probably be interested in doing either a Harry Potter or a Outsiders roleplay with you so message me and we will discuss plots and characters.

Babygirl76020 said:
I cant quite PM yet, you have to wait 24 hours, unless someone PMs you first.
Alright I haven't reached enough posts yet to be able to PM people so once I do I will PM you if you're still interested.

[QUOTE="lillian winchester]I would probably be interested in doing either a Harry Potter or a Outsiders roleplay with you so message me and we will discuss plots and characters.

Alright I haven't reached enough posts yet to be able to PM people so once I do I will PM you if you're still interested.

[/QUOTE]
If I am able to PM before you I will send you a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back