• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a roleplay partner CLICK HERE :D

JustSmile

~Always Confused~
  1. Hello :) I need a RolePlay Partner. I have some ideas which I will name later down in this form, but first some Rules.

• Okay we don't have to, but I like (love) romance! So adding some would be great. About that I only do MxF (no offense to anyone) and I prefer to be the female. I could double up.
  • I write maybe 1 or more depends on what was posted before. I'm not asking for a novel, but no one liners PLEASE.
  • WARING to everyone I don't have the best grammar so don't kill me If I forget a comma or don't put a period. I don't expect the best grammar for you ether I just want to be able to read it.

Okay so here are the ideas...

Bold= things I'm really wanna RP about

This= the role I want to play.

I will RP any of the ideas on the list! This are just IDEAS I don't have plots we could wing it or make a plot up I'm fine with ether.

• Pirates
  • Pirate x captive
  • Pirate x saved hostage
  • Assassins
  • Assassin x target
  • Cops
  • Cop and villain
  • Fallout related
  • Skyrim related
  • Super hero x super villain
  • Hostage x superhero
  • Enemies that fall in love
  • Rebel x goody goody
  • Vampires
  • Vampire x werewolf

Any of your ideas. That's it :)

If you want to RP leave a comment or PM me!

THANKS BYE <3

I like the rebel x goody goody idea. (I'm leaning toward the rebel part) if I may, the idea that comes to mind: if in a school-ish setting (leaning toward college age? Or end of high school) transfer student (rebel) has just come from a different city due to "gang" related issues (it was move or go to juvy) now he's being shown around by the school appointed "ambassador" in which she decides to make it her mission to "rehabilitate" him (for whatever reason you deem fit for her to decide on this) .... and so of course they fall in love. More details can be figured out later :)

Hey there! I would say if you are still looking, I would be more than interested. Especially in something that has to do with cops. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back