• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a roleplay partner (Always Open)

Amelia Winchester

No one expects an angel to set the world on fire.
Hello! I'm Amelia Winchester I hope you are having a great day. I have been roleplaying for about a month so i'm pretty new to roleplay but i came here to get better and learn new things so I hope you do not mind having a partner that is new.. now I'm just going to get into the ideas that I have.

Ideas:
~Bad boy x good girl
~ Cops son x bad girl
~Mayors daughter x bad boy 💙
~ Dancer x artist
~Country girl x city boy💙
~Cop x criminal
~Rich x middle class💙
~Cafe worker x CEO
~Best friends boyfriend x best friend
~Guardian Angel x Person
~Young college teacher x student
~Mafia boss x person
~Party kidxPreachers Daughter💙
~Roommate x roommate💙
~Arranged Marriage
~Angel x Lucifer

💙= rp i am craving to do

UPDATED

Anyone and everyone is welcomed here! If you do not like any of the ideas i would love to hear yours, I thank you for taking the time to read my idea and reading what I had to say. I hope you are having a wonderful day and I hope to hear from you!

AcidicElderlyEchidna-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
I"m game.
Mafia Boss x person sounds interesting. Been rp'ing years off and on so don't mind offering any coaching if needed :) I remember when I first started.

I like to try either Rich x Middle Class, Roommate x Roommate and/or Best Friend's Boyfriend x Best Friend.

Hope you use Discord by chance.

I actually have a much more detailed plot about the rich x middle class one. if you happen to be interested, I’m more than happy to share it with you and we can work out any specifics. welcome to the roleplaying community my friend!

wait was that for me or amelia or another person I’m confused now D:
oh my, the lack of sleep is getting to me.

No I wanted to either Rich x Middle Class, Roommate x Roommate and/or Best Friend's Boyfriend x Best Friend.

I actually have a much more detailed plot about the rich x middle class one. if you happen to be interested, I’m more than happy to share it with you and we can work out any specifics. welcome to the roleplaying community my friend!
Thank you! Pm me i would love to talk more about your plot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back