• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a role player! (Don't mind the Prefix).

Moroni-Baloney

Professional Dick Head
Yo, I'm Maroni and as the title says, I'm looking for a role player.

I'm not that picky when it comes to a partner, but I do have some preferences.

Please, please be literate, I have nothing against people who aren't, but for me a roleplay is way more fun with somebody who can write more!

Please be able to roleplay as both genders, and more than one character (if more than one character is needed for a roleplay).

I'd also like it if you'd have an idea or two to share! I also have a handful myself. Just in case neither of us can decide on a premise/plot, I'd love if we were able to discuss/come up with our own plot idea!

The genres I mostly roleplay are:

Slice of Life, Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Romance and Drama.

I am currently in these Fandoms:

RWBY, Pokemon, A few K-Pop Groups and Attack On Titan/Shingeki No Kyojin.

(Fandom roleplays aren't a must for me, but it's still important roleplay information).

I am very new to this site, and it's taking a while for me to get used to, so I apologise if my actions are weird/off. I can assure you I have been role playing for about a year now on other sites/apps, and I am not new to role playing.

I apologise if this post comes off as too demanding and picky, but please understand that these are just my preferences.

If you've made it this far, thank you for reading and I look forward to roleplaying with you soon!

` Afternoon! So I'm definitely more than capable of playing both male or female, so there's that.
I'd love to do a Fantasy // drama // romance with you! PM me if you're interested? c:

Thanks for taking interest! I hate to ask you of this, but could you PM me instead? I joined this site earlier today and unless I make 10 posts I can't start new conversations. :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back