• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for a relaxed rp!

phemie

hello lovelies!
it's been a while since i've roleplayed anything but i'm really looking to get back into it. i just remember how much enjoyment i used to
get from roleplaying in my younger years and i would really like to revisit those feelings. i'm currently looking for a really casual rp to
ease myself back into this hobby.
about me
- i live in the est
- i'm 18
- i usually write around 100-300 words
- i prefer to play females
- i prefer to play mxf pairings, but i'm open to fxf
- i love romance (especially soft and fluffy ones!), fantasy, supernatural, and slice of life
- i'm not really into vampires, werewolves, zombies, apocalyptic dystopias, sci-fi, and fandom-related rps
- we can rp wherever you like! (on-site or on discord)
- i use realistic faceclaims, particularly asian ones
about you
- i don't mind if you post one-liners! just make sure it's something that i can work with to make a response
- we can totally chat ooc! i love to rp but i also want to get to know you!
- if you're losing interest in the rp, just say so! no hard feelings c: we can try to revitalize it or completely abandon it, whatever suits your
needs
looking for
i don't have any particular plots in mind, but i would love to develop one with you! or if you already have some ideas, feel free to come
at me with them. however, i do have some ideas that we can build off from:
- witch/wizard x human
- mermaid/merman x human
- coffee shop romance
- enemies to lovers
- shifter x shifter/human
- magic academy
- something with magical powers
- soulmates

Users who are viewing this thread

Back