• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Ragin’ Cajun!

Sephira LOrange

"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, I'm Sephira, you may call me Seph, i am in my 30s. So here is the deal, I’m bored and I'm looking for a new rp to pass the time. Below is what I am looking for. I am looking for 18+ ONLY partners. I am NOT ghost friendly, if you want to stop please tell me. I am active, so please try to be active as well. I get life comes first for most, if that's the case please lemme know.

I am looking for FxM ONLY. I do double, however I will NOT do canon x canon, looking for oc x canon

I am looking for Gambit from X-Men. (If it is possible one that doesnt have romantic feelings for Rogue.) i am looking for love, angst and a possible slice of life. know its rare for x-men, but scott and jean can normalcy why cant the others? I have a lovely oc id like to pair with mr Remy LeBeau. Yes i do double, but i dont do canon x canon, sorry. Come discuss plots with me. possible soulmate ideas can work as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back