• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Looking for a quippy, cunning, cut throat, but spoiled sort of oc to play mine against in a futuristic setting.

RoosterRiot

Cause my long hair just can't cover up my red neck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(rewrote this)

Main idea: Y/C has been given the task of getting Credence, a wasted, self destructive but well established and once honored scientist/doctor, to give up his secrets. The way he finds so many cures. The code that cracks and the way he predicts and prevents so many catastrophes. Or, for him to make one fatal slip, and have his brain copied so the company can kill him, but still use him.

Primary Setting: Hightech futuristic city

Notes: Triggering themes could be involved, for example Credence is suicidal at times but- nothing will be explicit or overly descriptive, and these things can be discussed in dms. I‘m also semi-lit to lit, and I draw my ocs, but accept any form of faceclaim though.

Any questions? Just ask! Reply below or dm, and I look forward to crafting a story with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back