• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a protective Male.

LunaWalker

Do you like strolls through a park at midnight?
This is a roleplay that has bulling and disabilities.

Adaline is a sweet 17 year old girl.She was born different than everybody else.Her mother had an accident while Adaline was in thw womb and the girl was born with out her arms from the elbow down.

She lived a hard life but she doesnt let that bring her down.She was bullied everyday by the neighbor hood children and her classmates.But she still smiled,not only being born with out her hands but she was born with the alexandria genesis.

She grew to a beautiful young lady who dreamed of gping to prom like the other girls in her class.But the night of prom was anything other than a dream for Adaline.A group of girls bullied her kicking dirt on her dress and hitting her.Her dress got torn and her face was cut and permanently scarred.

She now just wants to finish her school life but when a new boy arrives at the beginning of their senior year he changes Adaline's perspective on the world.He also become protective of her.

I am looking for said protective boy.

I hope if you find this interesting you pm me or comment below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back